+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 375 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    WOW! Is it time for you to be sheared yet?

I watched CBS news yesterday, and it doesn't take a right winger to understand what is going on here. They gave horror stories about Trump, then got notable left wingers to back it up (like Gov. Moonbeam and his ilk) without offering one opposing view to what they are saying (like there are no opposing views). The MSM is part of the swamp, and Fox news is NOT conservative. The fact that you think so shows how leftist the rest of the outlets have become.

Looks like you are the one that needs to wake the hell up.
    Dead on correct! Poor Guisslapp has been brainwashed.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The MSM and their Hollywood mouth pieces are now twisting the red head idiot's stunt as something Trump did wrong. How do you justify that?

Calling Trump a terrorist because he fulfilled a campain promise that at least 50% of America favors...nah the MSM is not bad at all.

Your Trump hate (just like it was with Bush) does not allow you to be objective.
    CNN fired Griffin immediately after her stunt. Are they now blaming trump? I missed that.

Hey, remember when Trump called the Manila bank robber a terrorist earlier this week?

I wasn't full of Bush hate. Sure I disagreed with some of his policies, but I never called him the worst POTUS ever, which I did for Obama (mistakenly).

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Fox news is NOT conservative. The fact that you think so shows how leftist the rest of the outlets have become.
    That is the stupidest thing I have heard all day. But just give it time, I haven't heard anything Trump has said yet.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

There is no news media in this country anymore. It's been reduced to nothing more than opinions that are being presented as facts. The mainstream media has a liberal agenda and a majority of people is this country see through their BS.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    There is no news media in this country anymore. It's been reduced to nothing more than opinions that are being presented as facts. The mainstream media has a liberal agenda and a majority of people is this country see through their BS.
    The majority of people in this country? Trump didn't enjoy the support of the "majority", remember?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    The majority of people in this country? Trump didn't enjoy the support of the "majority", remember?
    Trump does now after all of the enabled , titty baby, liberal snowflake/media public meltdowns. You guys need to get a grip on life.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Between this thread and the Maxie Lambright I thought I was in the Twilight Zone.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

President Trump was intelligent enough to base his campaign on the ELECTORAL COLLEGE, not the popular vote. The lying, criminal witch that you worship was not. Trump didn't waste his time or money to campaign in the lost causes of California or New York. Why would he? You bring the popular vote up because the left wing mainstream media does, and they do it because it's all they've got.

The vast majority of thinking Americans see exactly what is happening. The mainstream media fears (and rightfully so) being totally destroyed, and President Trump is the man who is getting it done. Most people I know don't waste time watching the propaganda they spew anymore.

President Trump was intelligent enough to base his campaign on the ELECTORAL COLLEGE, not the popular vote. The lying, criminal witch that you worship was not. Trump didn't waste his time or money to campaign in the lost causes of California or New York. Why would he? You bring the popular vote up because the left wing mainstream media does, and they do it because it's all they've got.

The vast majority of thinking Americans see exactly what is happening. The mainstream media fears (and rightfully so) being totally destroyed, and President Trump is the man who is getting it done. Most people I know don't waste time watching the propaganda they spew anymore.
    Hey, you were the one that brought up "majority". I understand fully the need to win the electoral college.

But just because he won the electoral college doesn't mean that the majority of Americans see things the same way as you. In fact, the popular vote suggests that you are wrong.

Hey, you were the one that brought up "majority". I understand fully the need to win the electoral college.

But just because he won the electoral college doesn't mean that the majority of Americans see things the same way as you. In fact, the popular vote suggests that you are wrong.
    No it doesn't, and I just explained to you why it doesn't.

You and I do see things differently. It's a hopeless waste of time to even debate our differences, as neither side ever changes. I am for smaller government and less entitlement spending. I believe that welfare has practically ruined the black family in America. I also believe that it was designed to do just that. Naive liberals feel good about liberal policies based on "intentions". Never mind the true consequences of those liberal policies. So long as it was "intended" to help. I was in Detroit two weeks ago. What I witnessed was truly pathetic. Parts of what was once an iconic American city look like a third world nation. That's what liberalism gets you in this world, and it's where this nation is headed unless Trump is successful. I truly believe that he's our last hope for turning this country around.

Have a good one Guisslapp.

No it doesn't, and I just explained to you why it doesn't.

You and I do see things differently. It's a hopeless waste of time to even debate our differences, as neither side ever changes. I am for smaller government and less entitlement spending. I believe that welfare has practically ruined the black family in America. I also believe that it was designed to do just that. Naive liberals feel good about liberal policies based on "intentions". Never mind the true consequences of those liberal policies. So long as it was "intended" to help. I was in Detroit two weeks ago. What I witnessed was truly pathetic. Parts of what was once an iconic American city look like a third world nation. That's what liberalism gets you in this world, and it's where this nation is headed unless Trump is successful. I truly believe that he's our last hope for turning this country around.

Have a good one Guisslapp.
    Clearly you didn't read any of the threads I started that I showed you in an earlier post in this thread. If you did you would realize we don't see things differently than you outlined in your second paragraph. I have argued as much in those very threads. As I keep telling you boneheads, I am not a liberal.

My small government credentials are much better than yours.

But you, and many others, are being hoodwinked by Trump and the rightwing media. Trump is all about delivering tweets and politically incorrect tweets that are designed to appeal to you and make you think he is winning for you, but this guy has no self control, is self destructing and destroying our critical institutions in the process. The only cost benefit analysis this guy does is "will this look like a win to my base" - if so, he does it to hell with the consequences. That is not real, pragmatic conservatism. It is personal ego-stroking and political grandstanding.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

What specific "critical institutions" is Trump destroying?

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    What specific "critical institutions" is Trump destroying?
    American soft power, the fourth estate, transparency, and reliability. Fundamental concepts of what makes America great that I am pretty sure our clown in chief has never thought more than a few seconds about.

And criticizing the mayor of London after the terror attacks... I can't believe this dimwit gets to speak for our country. He is a disgrace.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Clearly you didn't read any of the threads I started that I showed you in an earlier post in this thread. If you did you would realize we don't see things differently than you outlined in your second paragraph. I have argued as much in those very threads. As I keep telling you boneheads, I am not a liberal.

My small government credentials are much better than yours.

But you, and many others, are being hoodwinked by Trump and the rightwing media. Trump is all about delivering tweets and politically incorrect tweets that are designed to appeal to you and make you think he is winning for you, but this guy has no self control, is self destructing and destroying our critical institutions in the process. The only cost benefit analysis this guy does is "will this look like a win to my base" - if so, he does it to hell with the consequences. That is not real, pragmatic conservatism. It is personal ego-stroking and political grandstanding.
    Your analysis is spot on and I've enjoyed reading your posts. I'm annoyed when people believe that anti-Trump is the same as
    pro-Clinton/Obama.

+ Reply to Thread