+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 375 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: President Trump

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    I have seen this a lot but have yet to hear how? I've yet to hear an actual plan. He ships his own jobs overseas and faked a college for money
    https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/economy

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/policies/tax-plan

https://www.thebalance.com/donald-tr...c-plan-3994106

Most people who own a small business, large corporations, investors, entrepreneurs, etc., have a renewed hope and are willing to start taking some risk again. The past climate has been just keep on keeping on and hold on for a better day, just try to maintain and hold on to what you have, only minimal organic growth was taking place. Who wants to work and profit in an environment where you are punished for making more money? No one, I mean absolutely no one, if you can manage to meet all the ever increasing regulations and still make a profit, someone else has their hand out for that also.

I will admit that when Obama was elected not everyone wished him the best, but it was a small minority because most people knew that his failure would mean failures for our economy and country as a whole. Looking at the present landscape out there, I have never seen so many people hoping, wishing, and working to try and make sure a President-elect fails as I see now. Do these people realize that the failure of our President-elect could very well mean the failure of our Country.

The narrow minded segment of folks that are wishing this need to realize that the presidents failure, no matter who it may be, is not good for this country.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I have seen this a lot but have yet to hear how? I've yet to hear an actual plan. He ships his own jobs overseas and faked a college for money
    Don't get distracted by the "how" or the "who." Focus on the "what" and the "why." It isn't about Trump. It is about policy.

The simplest answer: Deregulation and lower taxes. Look below at the graph of Pages in the Federal Registry. That is the biggest difference between Reagan's and Obama's recoveries. And yes, W owns responsibility for failing to deregulate also.

The explanation from my friend Loren Scott (bio link for sceptics):

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Don't get distracted by the "how" or the "who." Focus on the "what" and the "why." It isn't about Trump. It is about policy.

The simplest answer: Deregulation and lower taxes. Look below at the graph of Pages in the Federal Registry. That is the biggest difference between Reagan's and Obama's recoveries. And yes, W owns responsibility for failing to deregulate also.

The explanation from my friend Loren Scott (bio link for sceptics):

Thank you!!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Just saw a Ford Motors spokesman on the Bloomberg Financial Channel, that's not what he said. He confirmed Trump's contention that the company was closing the plant, but has reconsidered due to many factors: the possible tariff, and the renewed confidence that the US economy will be robust under Trump, in comparison to 8 years of gloom thanks to obummer.
    The lack of reporting from anyone on this tells me you heard what you wanted to hear. If a Ford representative said anything remotely like that, it would be huge news that Trump's people (and everyone else wanting to do a "see, told you so!") would be blasting everywhere.

But I can definitely see those as reasons to keep the MKS production here instead of moving to Mexico.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    The lack of reporting from anyone on this tells me you heard what you wanted to hear..
    The lack of reporting is due to the reporters and their liberal bosses spending their time looking for klansmen under every rock.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    The lack of reporting is due to the reporters and their liberal bosses spending their time looking for klansmen under every rock.
    Bloomberg doesn't have it. No right-leaning sources have it. And Trump's people aren't parroting and peacocking.

If what dawg80 reported is what was said, it would be everywhere by now. It is possible Bloomberg could be withholding the video because it embarrasses them and most everyone else, including me.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And the Arabs/Muslim/Islamics are running scared smitless!!

OPEC CUTS
    PRICE JUMPS
    STOCKS GO BOOM!

OPEC CUTS
    PRICE JUMPS
    STOCKS GO BOOM!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I forgot to post last week the news about Costa Rica calling for a summit with other CA states and Mexico to address a plan of action to deal with cuts to subsidies and "fair" trade and immigration policies from a Trump administration. Saw this on the BBC Financial channel. The Costa Rican government recognizes the gravy train will stop running, one-way, from obummer's Washington, and now these Latin American countries are gonna have to belly up and pony up.

Later I was surfing a blog and some guy posted "he heard" that these countries are proposing concessions to the US in exchange for continued financial support via our foreign aid, and that Mexico, for its part, will cooperate with Trump to curtail illegal immigration...i.e. a "wall." Said "wall" doesn't have to be a physical structure, but rather just Mexican officials/law enforcement doing their part to control the border. Remember, a sizable % of the illegals coming here are not Mexican nationals, but are from Central America. They have just been allowed free passage thru Mexico as long as they stayed on the train all the way to the US border. Because, the hypocrites in Mexico City strictly enforce illegal immigration INTO their country.

Mexico's southern border is much smaller than our a Southern border. 697 miles vs 1,952 miles! Let's build it there! Think of all the savings!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Mexico's southern border is much smaller than our a Southern border. 697 miles vs 1,952 miles! Let's build it there! Think of all the savings!
    Very fiscally responsible

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Sarah Palin come on down!!!! This has to be a joke no?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Sarah Palin come on down!!!! This has to be a joke no?
    A joke? Heck, your party just reelected Pelosi to lead the democrap House again! Glad y'all did. She's a frickin' idiot.

As for Sarah Palin, I am neutral. I don't see what anyone sees in her re: serious leadership in a national, government administration role. But then, I don't think she's stupid or "goofy" or any of the silly stuff the libtards have tried to portray her as. I did not understand McCain selecting her as a running mate. It is true he got a nice bounce in the polls at that time and "saved" his dead-in-the-water campaign, at least for a couple of months back in '08. But, Palin was not going to deliver enough to overcome all the negatives McCain had.

I think Palin should be strongly considered to be the Chairperson of the RNC. Since Prince whats-his-name has joined the Trump admin, that position is vacant. Palin has demonstrated a good political capacity, and I think she can pull women into the Republican Party in greater numbers, and continue her no nonsense approach to getting true conservatives elected across the nation.

Just my 2 cents....

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Most conservatives liked her message, but knew she was limited.

Bashing Sarah Palin is popular among the self declared elite thinkers. It was the same way with Dan Quayle. They ignored daily gaffs by Biden and laughed them off as "that's just Joe".

Democrat = party of the double standard.

+ Reply to Thread