+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 375 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: President Trump

For some reason, I have to keep reminding you all that I am not a liberal. I voted against Obama.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    For some reason, I have to keep reminding you all that I am not a liberal. I voted against Obama.
    No, I understand you claim "Libertarian" whatever that happens to be this week, but your Trump hate overrides any logic you might happen to inject into a discussion. Your latest Trump hate shows your true colors as not admiring what our founding fathers did to establish this great nation.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Terrible interview this weekend with very poor language for a comm. director.
    The ex-Marine General John Kelly is now in charge of everything coming out of the WH including Trumps kids and son-in-law. Kelly will also kick arse and take names.
    This could be the best thing to happen to the administration since the election.

This guy doesn't look like a guy that takes a lot of junk off of anyone, so if he can stop the leaks and put a muzzle on Trump's ill-advised tweets (not all of them, just the ones where he attacks for the sake of attacking). Also, I was growing concerned about the amount of leverage Trumps kids and relatives were getting inside the administration. I like that they ALL report to him.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    No, I understand you claim "Libertarian" whatever that happens to be this week, but your Trump hate overrides any logic you might happen to inject into a discussion. Your latest Trump hate shows your true colors as not admiring what our founding fathers did to establish this great nation.
    I am too pragmatic to be a libertarian.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    This could be the best thing to happen to the administration since the election.

This guy doesn't look like a guy that takes a lot of junk off of anyone, so if he can stop the leaks and put a muzzle on Trump's ill-advised tweets (not all of them, just the ones where he attacks for the sake of attacking). Also, I was growing concerned about the amount of leverage Trumps kids and relatives were getting inside the administration. I like that they ALL report to him.
    You really believe that Trump's children and son-in-law are going to only report to Kelly?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    You really believe that Trump's children and son-in-law are going to only report to Kelly?
    The leaks won't stop because the most likely sources are Jared and Ivanka. I don't think Kelly can stop that. Now, if he can stop the tweets, he deserves triple whatever they're paying him.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

This is very bad.. I wish the person who leaked this could be identified and if there was anything criminal put them under the jail..

“This is going to kill me,” he said to Turnbull. “I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country. And now I am agreeing to take 2,000 people.”

Well, I say that settles the debate as to whether Trump has a narcissistic personality disorder.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

“This is going to kill me,” he said to Turnbull. “I am the world’s greatest person that does not want to let people into the country. And now I am agreeing to take 2,000 people.”

Well, I say that settles the debate as to whether Trump has a narcissistic personality disorder.
    What????? Perhaps you missed the nuance of what he was saying.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    What????? Perhaps you missed the nuance of what he was saying.
    Lol. Trump is quite possibly the least nuanced person in the world.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Lol. Trump is quite possibly the least nuanced person in the world.
    Probabpy true. But here it seems he's stating "everyone" thinks he's the greatest person in the world for not wanting and not letting some people into the country and wanting to stop more; but, he's going to get killed in popularity and polls and more because he's about to let 2,000 in that otherwise probably wouldn't be let in.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Probabpy true. But here it seems he's stating "everyone" thinks he's the greatest person in the world for not wanting and not letting some people into the country and wanting to stop more; but, he's going to get killed in popularity and polls and more because he's about to let 2,000 in that otherwise probably wouldn't be let in.
    Someone with NPD probably would believe that people think they are the greatest person in the world.

And Trump's negotiation tactics are weak and whiny.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

And Trump's negotiation tactics are weak and whiny.
    That's a ridiculous statement.

+ Reply to Thread