+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 375 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Re: President Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Someone with NPD probably would believe that people think they are the greatest person in the world.
    Very, very few of us don't think we are.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    That's a ridiculous statement.
    Why?? His "mandate" came from a minority of voters and he screams like a baby when he doesn't get his way.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Why?? His "mandate" came from a minority of voters and he screams like a baby when he doesn't get his way.
    Another ridiculous statement. He is not a politician. Some just can't accept that he will never act like a politician. Only the bogus elites act like y'all expect him to act.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Another ridiculous statement. He is not a politician. Some just can't accept that he will never act like a politician. Only the bogus elites act like y'all expect him to act.
    I'm not expecting him to act like a politician. I expect him to act like a businessman. He can't even do that.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Mexico, if you don't stop saying that you won't pay for the wall I will look like a fraud. Stop being mean, boo hoo, or I will run away. Boo hoo. Putin was nicer to me. Boo boo.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Well, what if you don't but you let me say that you did? Boo hoo.

When Pena Nieto says that he will continue to be firm in saying Mexico could not pay for the wall, Trump implores him to not say so to the media.

“The press is going to go with that and I cannot live with that,” Trump said. “You cannot say that to the press because I cannot negotiate under those circumstances.”

Trump can't get what is better for America if that makes him look worse? Trump first, America second. Any surprise there?

"Politically, it is the most important thing..."

Sounds like it didn't take Trump long to transition from a "businessman" to a politician.

Drain the swamp. Lol

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Trump was right again. The CIA, NSA, FBI, or some other spy organization recorded his conversations and sent them to the NYT. In my 70 years on earth, I've never heard of another president being spied on having a conversation with another world leader and it being sent out so everybody can read it, including our enemies. I would fire every head of all of those spy organizations. Somebody needs to go to prison for this.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Trump was right again. The CIA, NSA, FBI, or some other spy organization recorded his conversations and sent them to the NYT. In my 70 years on earth, I've never heard of another president being spied on having a conversation with another world leader and it being sent out so everybody can read it, including our enemies. I would fire every head of all of those spy organizations. Somebody needs to go to prison for this.
    Amen!! Although I would love to hear Hillary's and Obama's private phone calls. Talk about making one ill!

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

One thing for sure, no Republican can ever disgrace the Oval Office like Bill Clinton did.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Looks like Guisslapp is the one with a personality disorder. Five posts in a row with not a single reply from his opposition. I'd say the guy has a fixation and is a little bothered.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Some of you guys were already quite good at self delusion. A few of you are surprising me, though.

We don't know who leaked this, yet. But we do know the substance of the leak, and it exposes Trump for exactly who he is. It is almost as if you guys are completely disregarding the content of the leak because of how the information became available. Of course, when Hillary was illegally hacked the substance of the hack was fair game to you guys. Self delusion and cognitive dissonance at its finest.

This POS is exactly who I have been claiming he is.

“On the wall, you and I both have a political problem,” Trump said. “My people stand up and say, ‘Mexico will pay for the wall,’ and your people probably say something in a similar but slightly different language.”

Wtf?

+ Reply to Thread