+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 375 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134184 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 5613

Thread: President Trump

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: President Trump

Way to work it Trump. But you had better make the libs/dems pay as they can't be trusted. Likewise maybe this will get the GOP off their arse to work with you 100%.

TRUMP DEAL WITH DEMS ON 'DREAMERS'

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Earlier you acted like you were opposed to DACA.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Trump is looking for a deal... in exchange for "the wall" he'll agree to do something to protect the dreamers.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

He won't get the wall. But I agree he is looking for a deal. Anything he can claim credit for whether it is liberal or conservative.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Trump is looking for a deal... in exchange for "the wall" he'll agree to do something to protect the dreamers.
    It is amazing to me that a guy who ran on a wall and was elected by folks who, in general, opposed DACA is now being lauded by his base for giving up the wall to maintain DACA!

He caves on the debt ceiling to side with Schumer and Pelosi (whom his base hates), and it's Paul Ryan's fault!

It's truly impressive...in an enigmatic sort of way.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    It is amazing to me that a guy who ran on a wall and was elected by folks who, in general, opposed DACA is now being lauded by his base for giving up the wall to maintain DACA!

He caves on the debt ceiling to side with Schumer and Pelosi (whom his base hates), and it's Paul Ryan's fault!

It is a total cluster. Now exposed. In the past it has been a corrupt cluster that was unexposed.

-People have their head in the sand regarding how devastating continued Obamacare will be. RINO's are willing to sacrifice their base for the DC establishment.

-People have their head in the sand regarding how over taxed we have been for the past 20+ years. RINO's are willing to sacrifice their base for the DC establishment.

...the list is a long one, but these are the two "biggies" IMO. They both take grocery money from the average working class family. I'm guessing nearly 50% of total income and rising.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    It is a total cluster. Now exposed. In the past it has been a corrupt cluster that was unexposed.

-People have their head in the sand regarding how devastating continued Obamacare will be. RINO's are willing to sacrifice their base for the DC establishment.

-People have their head in the sand regarding how over taxed we have been for the past 20+ years. RINO's are willing to sacrifice their base for the DC establishment.

...the list is a long one, but these are the two "biggies" IMO. They both take grocery money from the average working class family. I'm guessing nearly 50% of total income and rising.
    The "RINO's" have been attacked relentlessly since 2010 for doing exactly what Trump is doing right now. They get crucified, he gets praised. I fail to see how he's a corrective to the "RINO" problem.

This is long, but it's very good and, appears to be prophetic (written in 2015): http://www.thedailybeast.com/how-pau...ingnut-to-rino

I'm certain I've posted it before, but I'd challenge anyone who says they're a conservative to read it and really evaluate how we got to where we are.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The "RINO's" have been attacked relentlessly since 2010 for doing exactly what Trump is doing right now. They get crucified, he gets praised. I fail to see how he's a corrective to the "RINO" problem.
    No praise from me. Satisfaction in watching the cluster unwind. There is NOTHING to praise in Washington and has not been for many years. The establishment is corrupt, greedy, and I believe, satanic. Now exposed and I'm glad for that.

No praise from me. Satisfaction in watching the cluster unwind. There is NOTHING to praise in Washington and has not been for many years. The establishment is corrupt, greedy, and I believe, satanic. Now exposed and I'm glad for that.
    I suppose, in that vein, that Trump's corrective is more diagnostic than prescriptive. I certainly think he's shown us a LOT about who we are as a nation and about our respective parties. But now that it's been exposed, what's the corrective. You already know that I don't believe a principleless man will offer that corrective.

I would certainly be interested in your take on the article I posted.

I would certainly be interested in your take on the article I posted.
    Ryan has the "conservative charisma" the establishment is looking for. Rubio does as well. As you know, I never cared for either one. Cruz and Paul don't have it. Trump not only doesn't have it, he is a 180 from everything the DC establishment loves. They loath him. It is good to have a hated non-establishment person in power to break they cycle.

I've thought about it a lot and I believe the corrupt system had one of the "charisma boys" winning the GOP and easily defeating Hillary, who I believe is hated by the democrats. The fact that Trump stuck his nose in and disrupted the system broke the never ending cycle that has been dragging us down as a nation since LBJ.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

None of what you posted applies to me...or countless MILLIONS of other true Americans.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Way to work it Trump. But you had better make the libs/dems pay as they can't be trusted. Likewise maybe this will get the GOP off their arse to work with you 100%.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Earlier you acted like you were opposed to DACA.
    I am. But if this is what it takes to get the GOP and DEMs in congress to get off their arse so be it! Like stated below by Monty, " RINO's are willing to sacrifice their base for the DC establishment.
    ". Sickening! There are larger issues right now and the wall will come later. Remember the GOP aren't the true intolerant ones and party of "NO" histrically... it's the left.

+ Reply to Thread