+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. C-USA Basketball Championships Moving to Frisco, Texas

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. C-USA Basketball Championships Moving to Frisco, Texas

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

In a press conference on Tuesday afternoon, Conference USA Commissioner Judy MacLeod announced the 2018 and 2019 C-USA Men’s and Women’s Basketball Championships will be hosted at the Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. C-USA Basketball Championships Moving to Frisco, Texas

Been following this on the MBB page and am SO excited!!!!!!!!!!! Finally a neutral location and close drive for many of our fans!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog svb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the roughsvb002 is a jewel in the rough svb002's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. C-USA Basketball Championships Moving to Frisco, Texas

I hope that lots of Techster fans will be able to go and support the team in Frisco! I'm probably one of the few who liked the tournament in Birmingham, but that was for purely selfish reasons. It was only a 6 hour drive (technically 7-8 since I have small kids) for me from Charlotte, and I usually had a free place to stay. But there aren't too many of us fans/alumni in my part of the country--I think five of us in the Charlotte area that I know of.

+ Reply to Thread