+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. LSU Slips by LA Tech, 77-73

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Less Than 3 Weeks From LSU Opener

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

In less than three weeks, Louisiana Tech will be opening the regular season against in-state rival LSU at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Less Than 3 Weeks From LSU Opener

I am SO ready.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Homecoming/LSU Game Promo

LA Tech Sports@LATechSports 41m41 minutes ago
    Be ready for @LATech Homecoming 2016! Get @LATechWBB/@LATechFB ticket for just $25! Buy: https://goo.gl/ZOUFpp or contact @LATechTickets!

0 replies1 retweet4 likes

Retweeted

Liked

More

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    I am SO ready.
    Hey Beaver, we are all ready, but none of us know exactly what we will be getting or what to expect!
    I have been a bit disappointed that more team info hasn't come out, not even knowing who will be our starters, which players are looking impressive, are seen anything that might be getting folks excited about the up-coming season thus far!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Hey Beaver, we are all ready, but none of us know exactly what we will be getting or what to expect!
    I have been a bit disappointed that more team info hasn't come out, not even knowing who will be our starters, which players are looking impressive, are seen anything that might be getting folks excited about the up-coming season thus far!
    I am hoping that we will hear more toward the end of the week. Not much new on their FB page either, except for the standard stuff. I am ready to see what we have and try to get a feeling of how long it will take to build something again.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

I thought there would be more information as well. I know that the Techsters participated in a scrimmage last weekend; however, I have not been able to find out the opponent ( my guess is Texas, Alabama or Arkansas due to Brooke's relationship with those coaches). I am most concerned with how the Forwards are developing (Moten, Cleaver, Gipson, Malone). We will need them to play well and avoid foul trouble in order to be successful this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    I am hoping that we will hear more toward the end of the week. Not much new on their FB page either, except for the standard stuff. I am ready to see what we have and try to get a feeling of how long it will take to build something again.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ACSlatech1994 View Post
    I thought there would be more information as well. I know that the Techsters participated in a scrimmage last weekend; however, I have not been able to find out the opponent ( my guess is Texas, Alabama or Arkansas due to Brooke's relationship with those coaches). I am most concerned with how the Forwards are developing (Moten, Cleaver, Gipson, Malone). We will need them to play well and avoid foul trouble in order to be successful this year.
    I have been banking on Moten to break out for too long now. I think Cleaver will be the key, if she can stay out of foul trouble.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Early signing is the 9th. Then we will have a little to talk about.

By the way, go Cubs!

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Tailgating, Live Music Set for LA Tech vs. LSU Opener Friday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Head coach Brooke Stoehr and the Louisiana Tech Lady Techsters will open their regular season Friday when they host the LSU Tigers at 6:30 p.m. at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. Tailgating, Live Music Set for LA Tech vs. LSU Opener Friday

It would be nice if someone might share what kind of product they expect to have on the court Friday night!
    Just maybe we will find out something this week before the game!
    They are making it hard for anyone to get excited about the up-coming season, is it on purpose?

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Local sports fans will have to choose between Ruston High and Cedar Creek opening home playoff games and this Techster game. Darnit!!!

Anyone planning on going to the WBB game?

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

I'll be there.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    They are making it hard for anyone to get excited about the up-coming season, is it on purpose?
    Just Standard Operating Procedure, unfortunately.

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

I plan to be there!

+ Reply to Thread