+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Breakfast with Champ

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Breakfast with Champ

Anyone else attend? We went, and we were extremely unimpressed. Event was from 8a-10a. Ran out of potatoes before 9. No eggs, no bacon, no pancakes or waffles. No donuts. They had sausage, buscuits(no gravy), mini muffins, fruit, and pastries. We paid $25 for an event that is centered around kids, but almost nothing there that kids will eat. Most parents sat down with their kids with a banana and a biscuit. I want to support our events, and will pay for it. Charge my family a few dollars more if you must, but make it worth our time to be there.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Breakfast with Champ

And yes, I sent an email, that will not met any improvement. I told Tommy they need to go big or go home.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

We went last year and it was in the Student Center. Much Better IMO. Tons of muffins, cereal, bacon, eggs, etc... I thought that they had over planned for attendees last year. (pouring down rain and all)

Last year was great. Seems we could have done he exact same thing and been perfect.

Tommy responded and said he would pass my comments on to alumni assoc.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

We went. Lots of potential being in the Lambright. Room for jumpers. My kids got to climb the wall. However...food and seating were significantly worse. Disappointing.

Champ markay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant futuremarkay714 has a brilliant future markay714's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Anyone else attend? We went, and we were extremely unimpressed. Event was from 8a-10a. Ran out of potatoes before 9. No eggs, no bacon, no pancakes or waffles. No donuts. They had sausage, buscuits(no gravy), mini muffins, fruit, and pastries. We paid $25 for an event that is centered around kids, but almost nothing there that kids will eat. Most parents sat down with their kids with a banana and a biscuit. I want to support our events, and will pay for it. Charge my family a few dollars more if you must, but make it worth our time to be there.
    We got there at 8, and had a great time. Thought the food was good for what we got. It was the start of an absolutely great day! Picture with Champ, breakfast, a little bowling, a little pool....a great time.

+ Reply to Thread