+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Ryan Higgins

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Ryan Higgins

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    But you won't.
    I'm done with this season. This is two seasons in a row that they screwed my Thanksgiving weekend up.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

I saw one play in the third quarter where Trent was wide open over the middle. Trent was waving his arms. Higgins never looked at him. He was looking at the receiver to his left the entire time and threw it to that guy. By the time the ball got there...our receiver was double covered and the pass was knocked down. On another play, Boston Scott was open to Higgins left....no one within 15 yards of Scott. Higgins saw him and threw the ball over Scott's head!! He was throwing it behind receivers and over their heads. He had a WTF day. However, we all have one of those days from time to time. But, Skippy should have noticed it and put in Smith.

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Best case scenario we rush for 250 + yards - taking pressure off our passing game & keeping their offense on sideline. Otherwise we'll need 450 yds through the air. If Higgins can get settled in and our o-line protects him as they have done most of the year I think he will be fine. The team that adjust to the adjustments made from the first game will win.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    I'm done with this season. This is two seasons in a row that they screwed my Thanksgiving weekend up.
    I don't want to finish 8-6. I hope we at least win our bowl game again.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    Best case scenario we rush for 250 + yards - taking pressure off our passing game & keeping their offense on sideline. Otherwise we'll need 450 yds through the air. If Higgins can get settled in and our o-line protects him as they have done most of the year I think he will be fine. The team that adjust to the adjustments made from the first game will win.
    Finally SOMEBODY is talking about the real offensive problem. WE RUSHED FOR 8 FRIGGIN YARDS!!!! When was the last time we rushed for only 8 yards in an entire game?! Yep, Higgins forced passes and had a bad game. Guilty as charged.

We couldn't run the football to save our lives! When we did run it, we went sideways as if we were afraid to run right at them. We have GOT TO FIND A RUNNING GAME ON SATURDAY! 8 yards will not beat a HS team.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    Wow! done with the season. After our game went to Oxford and watched 2 5-7 teams play Saturday in front of over 66,000 fans. We can't get our fans to stay for entire game by winning 7 in a row. Hunting season etc. doesn't seem to matter unless you are USM or Tech.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I think our QB lost his confidence and our guys lost confidence in him. He also failed to be the leader on the sidelines that he is supposed to be. Saw him spamming his helmet on he bench, training table, or ground a few times. Carlos chucked his helmet further than any pass Higgins completed all day. He refused to take it when a trainer tried to hand it to him. Lack of character, leadership, and discipline will get you beaten as bad as a lack of talent. That is why we got beat. We couldn't run, pass, defend, or anything. From my point of view in the stands, we got beat because we didn't really seem to want to be there.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Wow! you fair weather supporters are so typical. Cold and Hot. Our defense has been our acheilles heel all the damn year. Yet you bah bah bah....its all the offense aka Ryan Higgins fault is insulting to Ryan and to your so called knowledge of the game. USM out schemed us. Why didn't our coaches have a answer for Henderson being bottled up and they still had men in postion to stop our running game. Were we outcoached? Appeared Friday we were. Comments were made our players seemed unemotional compared to USM. These issues worry me as much as this incessant drum beat of Ryan Higgins as the fall guy.
    Oh...I get it now. Because our defense sucks Ryan Higgins is ALLOWED to overthrow several receivers and he's ALLOWED to throw 3 INT"s without receiving criticism. You must be a millennial who's accustomed to everyone getting a trophy, regardless of how bad you played.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 70TECHGRAD View Post
    I saw one play in the third quarter where Trent was wide open over the middle. Trent was waving his arms. Higgins never looked at him. He was looking at the receiver to his left the entire time and threw it to that guy. By the time the ball got there...our receiver was double covered and the pass was knocked down. On another play, Boston Scott was open to Higgins left....no one within 15 yards of Scott. Higgins saw him and threw the ball over Scott's head!! He was throwing it behind receivers and over their heads. He had a WTF day. However, we all have one of those days from time to time. But, Skippy should have noticed it and put in Smith.
    EXCELLENT post!!!

+ Reply to Thread