+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Disappointed

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    I love this pic, and the fact that this young lady is already wearing a LA Tech T-shirt.

THANK YOU, Daniel.
    What's that weird crippled gang sign they're doing?

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Something after my time, but hey who am I to comment?
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Varsity Bulldog collinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the roughcollinellis is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    That's why going to the Heart of Dallas Bowl wouldn't hurt my feelings . . . or do nothing but enhance the job Daniel's doing in the Metroplex.
    You think he could get an extra 60k there so maybe we can sell it out???

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by collinellis View Post
    You think he could get an extra 60k there so maybe we can sell it out???
    I didn't know his job was to put butts in football seats. I thought it was classroom seats.

Nice reach, however.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread