+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Week 12 Schedule & Standings

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: Week 12 Schedule & Standings

I want USM to win this week to guarantee a 5th bowl eligible team. I don't want UNT to beat USM tthen lose to UTEP.
    I want Charlotte to beat MTSU so their game next week with UTSA will guarantee a 6th bowl team for C-UAB.

Would be awesome if A&M overlooked UTSA and then maybe we could have 7 bowl teams if Charlotte wins outs.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Didn't Southern Miss get boatraced by WKU in the conference championship last year after they stole our cookies?
    in the last 16:30 min.

The Tops (11-2) trailed 28-21 with 1:28 left in the third quarter. They outscored USM (9-4) by 24-0 the rest of the way to cruise to victory.
    http://www.wbko.com/content/sports/C...360670281.html

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I noticed that they only had about 17k at the conference championship game. Depends on the weather, but I think we'll have much more than that if we get to host it.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

I see where "the Bear" on ESPN Gameday picks UTSA over the Aggies. Ain't gonna happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    I see where "the Bear" on ESPN Gameday picks UTSA over the Aggies. Ain't gonna happen.
    is that straight up or to cover?

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    is that straight up or to cover?
    Probably to cover... but they arent doing bad...

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Any up-dates on the UTEP Rice or the UTSA TxAnM Games?

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Any up-dates on the UTEP Rice or the UTSA TxAnM Games?
    Rice 41, UTEP 10 3rd
    A&M 23, UTSA 10 4th

MTSU 14, Charlotte 0, end 1st

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

MTSU 14, Charlotte 0, end 1st
    Thanks SportDawg!

Charlottes bowl hopes over - mtsu 38-31
    They can kill utsa's hopesnext week

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

I want USM to win this week to guarantee a 5th bowl eligible team. I don't want UNT to beat USM tthen lose to UTEP.
    I want Charlotte to beat MTSU so their game next week with UTSA will guarantee a 6th bowl team for C-UAB.

Would be awesome if A&M overlooked UTSA and then maybe we could have 7 bowl teams if Charlotte wins outs.
    I disagree. Charlotte or UTSA, a bowl team? That would be downright embarrassing.

USM does NOT deserve to be a bowl team if they can't beat UNT. IMO, it's one thing for a 6-6 or 7-5 P5 team to make a bowl game, but quite another for some of the weakest members of CUSA to do so. They just don't deserve it.

UNT leads USM 10-0 in the 1st quarter.

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

I would love for USM to need a victory next week to become bowl eligible. That would make a Bulldawg revenge beat down that much sweeter.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawg View Post
    I would love for USM to need a victory next week to become bowl eligible. That would make a Bulldawg revenge beat down that much sweeter.
    Based upon what I'm watching right now, if LA Tech doesn't beat USM by at least 40 points next week, I will be VERY disappointed. USM is a bad football team.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

I think UTSA will be fine in a small bowl. They have potential, and would be so much better if that QB that played today could just complete passes.

+ Reply to Thread