+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: November 11: Scout Day Ticket Request

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

November 11: Scout Day Ticket Request

Scout Day for Louisiana Tech is November 11 this year. Tech has some great pricing for us - $20 for a ticket, hot dog & drink, but some of our families still can afford that (at least not 3-4 tickets at that price). Last year's price was $13 for the ticket only.

If any knows they will have extra tickets for that day and would like to donate to our pack, please let me know (PM me). My goal is to have enough tickets so the scouts will have a donated ticket and parents/siblings can purchase through Tech. We had 16 families bring 50 people last year!

They will definitely get put to use.

We had a blast last year. On Friday we got camp out on the Field at JAS and took a tour of the DAC in the morning. I'm hoping for a tour of the Press Box/Suites this year!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: November 11: Scout Day Ticket Request

Also, if any parking passes will go unused for this game, let me know.

bump

I currently have 5 ticket donations. Thank you!

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Any avenue to donate $$?

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Any avenue to donate $$?
    PM sent

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Our AD bumped the ticket price from $13 to $20 for seats nobody will sit in anyway?

Our AD ...

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...3&action=click

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Our AD bumped the ticket price from $13 to $20 for seats nobody will sit in anyway?

Our AD ...

Don't forget the hot dog & soda 😎

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post

Our AD ...

A family of 4 last year could get in for $52. I'm sure they spent $20-30 on concessions. This year it would be $80 just to get in. It could keep some folks from attending.

That's why I'm asking for unused tickets (& parking passes) for my scouts.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Also a very important first impression for many of these young people. It's tough to make that impression if they can't afford to purchase the vacant seats.

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Scout Day for Louisiana Tech is November 11 this year. Tech has some great pricing for us - $20 for a ticket, hot dog & drink, but some of our families still can afford that (at least not 3-4 tickets at that price). Last year's price was $13 for the ticket only.

If any knows they will have extra tickets for that day and would like to donate to our pack, please let me know (PM me). My goal is to have enough tickets so the scouts will have a donated ticket and parents/siblings can purchase through Tech. We had 16 families bring 50 people last year!

They will definitely get put to use.

We had a blast last year. On Friday we got camp out on the Field at JAS and took a tour of the DAC in the morning. I'm hoping for a tour of the Press Box/Suites this year!
    Bump

If anyone wants to donate FAU tix to my sons' pack, please let me know . Tickets were increased by $7 this year over last.

You can take them to the TAG tailgate and give to James or Adam and let them know they are for scouts, i will pick them up this afternoon.

Thanks

If you can mail them to me, please send a PM

If you have extra parking passes, those would be appreciated as well

Our AD...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

By the time Nov 11 gets here, the Scouts will be able to pitch tents between the 40's and camp out.

+ Reply to Thread