+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3373818283
Results 1,231 to 1,238 of 1238

Thread: The O.K. "Buddy" Davis Pressbox (former Demolition Thread)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: The O.K. "Buddy" Davis Pressbox (former Demolition Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by faninmonroe View Post
    I watched some college football on TV while working today. EVERY game that I watched had vast sections of empty seats.

It is not just a LaTech problem.
    And it's not just a CFB problem. People in general have lost interest in sports. Part of the empty-seat issue in the NFL is due to many people choosing other ways to spend their time/dime. Yes, the whole disrespecting the country added to the NFL's attendance woes, but we'd have seen many empty seats even without that. Same thing is happening in CFB. But, I don't see it as anything to be concerned about. It's just part of society's ebb and flow of interest(s). You would expect some peaks and valleys in interest for any institution, and that includes CFB.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    I still think they have an impact on recruitment, they can be crucial, but so is a winning program!
    Do the athletes we recruit care about winning or themselves? We had two QBs quit because they got their feelings hurt. We have had several stupid penalties this year in close games by players who were thinking of themselves first.

Quote Originally Posted by Lotsudo View Post
    Student/Frat/Sorority section was almost empty after the half! As it is for every game...
    This one is on our AD. Student attendance has gone down in football and MBB every year since he has been here. This year, they have made no attempt to get the students back in hideaway park. His dumb ass 8:00am tailgate rule is KILLING our tradition.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

TMac is a plant by all the jealous schools around the state. He is here to try to destroy Tech from within. The UL-Xs et al know they are powerless to stop Tech from assuming its rightful place as King of the Hill. George Soros probably helped to bankroll the whole insidious plot.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Facilities babeeeeeeee!!!!

I guess I feel kind of bad for any suckers who thought they were investing in Tech's athletic success ...

But hey, aint those VIP suites swanky!
    Maybe if we had an indoor practice facility........

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

I think the AD is the secret son of Jerry Stovall.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

T'mac is here for T'mac, if we get a few benefits from it, so be it. He is a climber and has no intention of being here very long, I am sure he has been on the market since he got here.

I would not trust T'mac in a $hit-house with a muzzle on.

Never should have hired an SLC hack. Who's responsible for this hire? Probably DR. Only universities presidents can hire/fire. DR was so clueless about athletics....

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BhadDawg View Post
    T'mac is here for T'mac, if we get a few benefits from it, so be it. He is a climber and has no intention of being here very long, I am sure he has been on the market since he got here.

I would not trust T'mac in a $hit-house with a muzzle on.

Surely others will observe the ineptness of our AD. We are stuck with him until we fire him. So we’re stuck with him.

+ Reply to Thread