+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Congrats Solomon Randle

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Congrats Solomon Randle

Former student-athlete and starting linebacker Solomon Randle, who earned a marketing degree from Tech in 2012 and helped the Bulldogs to 17 wins during his final two seasons, will bring a unique perspective to fans and friends of the program as LTAC's Coordinator of Athletic Advancement.
    "Solomon comes to LTAC from our Aspire office where he worked with our fans for season tickets and group events for our football, basketball and baseball teams," said Director of LTAC Tyson Baldwin. "He's just as dedicated off the field as he was on it, and his attitude is contagious. It's a home-run hire for us."

Randle's position became necessary to meet the growing demands for revenue generated from private donations for Tech Athletics through LTAC. The Davison Athletics Complex opened last year, and a new press box and suites will be ready for the 2017 season opener in Joe Aillet Stadium. Both projects were privately funded.

Randle was recruited out of LeFlore High School in his hometown of Mobile, Ala. He finished his career as a Bulldog with 159 total tackles in 42 games; he was a member of both a Western Athletic Conference champion as a junior and a high-scoring, record-setting 9-3 team as a senior. After graduating with his marketing degree in 2012, he left Tech for work back home and for two years of arena league football. He returned to Ruston in June of 2015. "When I finished playing my last season, I came straight back here," said Randle. "It seems like a long time ago that I came for the first time, on my recruiting visit in 2008. What stood out was how welcoming and inviting every person I met in Ruston was. That hasn't changed."

"During Solomon's time with Aspire, he's earned off-the-field respect and admiration of our alumni, friends and fan bases," said Tech Vice President for University Advancement Brooks Hull. "People love Solomon. He worked hard as a football player and was a champion; he'll be a champion with LTAC."

"Working so closely to the program for the past 16-months has provided Solomon with an understanding of the vision and goals we are working to achieve within our athletics department," Baldwin said. "We can't wait for him to get started with us and to see LTAC continue to grow to where we need it to be."

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Congrats Solomon Randle

I hope he provides some expansion of our donor pool.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    I hope he provides some expansion of our donor pool.
    He will give it 100%. That's for sure.

Varsity Bulldog OakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the roughOakTechDawg is a jewel in the rough OakTechDawg's Avatar

Awesome for Soloman. Dude is a rising star.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Solomon is a solid choice for the job at LTAC. Very squared away & sharp young man. I hope he sets records for athletics advancement.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes indeed!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Great choice! Congrats to Mr. Randle.

A couple of times I have engaged him in a conversation about games, and game situations, when ordering tickets over the phone. It's fun to relive some big moments from past seasons like that.

On a similar note, I used to speak with Lorenza Baker on a regular basis. He was a contractor for a company I worked for back then. We would relive many moments in games, especially from that 1990 season. As you see....I relate to linebackers the most!

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Solomon, you deserve it!

+ Reply to Thread