+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Southern Miss Ticket --will call gate 9 Hattiesburg

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

LaTech Southern Miss Ticket --will call gate 9 Hattiesburg

I may be only person who did not know but if you prepaid for USM game tickets-- you pick them up at gate 9 -- just found out

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Southern Miss Ticket --will call gate 9 Hattiesburg

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    I may be only person who did not know but if you prepaid for USM game tickets-- you pick them up at gate 9 -- just found out
    That is what I was told then received mine in the mail two days ago.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

OK--HERE IS 2:47 UPDATE. if you did not request tickets be mailed I was just told tickets would be at gate 9 . I spoke with BEN at 257-3631 (318). Told him I was posting his name and number. I verified I have tickets -- I worked previously with Elise but she no longer there now if tickets are not there I am going to make a lot of enemies-----

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    OK--HERE IS 2:47 UPDATE. if you did not request tickets be mailed I was just told tickets would be at gate 9 . I spoke with BEN at 257-3631 (318). Told him I was posting his name and number. I verified I have tickets -- I worked previously with Elise but she no longer there now if tickets are not there I am going to make a lot of enemies-----
    if you were unable to gain admission you received an unexpected blessing
    Good old Memorial Gym

+ Reply to Thread