+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Eclipses Century Mark in Win over LSUA

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Hosts LSU-Alexandria Saturday at 1 p.m.

93-53 with just over 3 minutes left in game..

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

94-52 just over 2 minutes..
    96-56
    Last time Techsters scored a 100 was in 2004-5 game against Nevada...
    98-59
    Reid going to line missed 1st!makes second.. 99 pts for Techsters!
    99-63
    Molton going to line!
    Molton has 5tts for game missed both!
    Molton gets rebound and scores to put the Techsters over a 100 at 101!
    101 -63
    Final score 103-63

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Eclipses Century Mark in Win

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

For the first time in more than a dozen years, Louisiana Tech eclipsed the 100-point plateau as the Lady Techsters rolled to a 103-63 win over NAIA foe LSU-Alexandria Saturday afternoon at the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

0-2

Like the men's team still searching for first win this year.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    0-2

Like the men's team still searching for first win this year.
    I don't like our schedule any more than you do, but we may need some confidence boosters this year in Brooke's first year. A 3 point loss to lsu and an OT loss to Clemson can set up a negative mentality. We need a few of these type games to get our rhythm going - just maybe not this many. Anyway, it was good to book a win and I hope it builds some confidence for this team. We all knew that rpi is going to be horrible this year. I want to make a dent in our conference and surprise everyone in Brooke's first year. Already we have shown that we will fight till the end in those two close losses. I like the fight that this Techster team is showing.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I am as big a Brooke S. advocate as you'll find. I wanted her to replace Spoon.

Our WBB is not in good hands...it's in GREAT hands! Make no mistake about it, on the court and off the court Brooke will make us all proud. You don't have to worry about the Techsters not giving 100% effort for 40 mins, game after game. Brooke will NOT tolerate it, and I personally witnessed that fact several times when she was at NSU.

But! in terms of the actual basketball, on the court, we are 0-2 where it matters. Just an honest assessment.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I am as big a Brooke S. advocate as you'll find. I wanted her to replace Spoon.

Our WBB is not in good hands...it's in GREAT hands! Make no mistake about it, on the court and off the court Brooke will make us all proud. You don't have to worry about the Techsters not giving 100% effort for 40 mins, game after game. Brooke will NOT tolerate it, and I personally witnessed that fact several times when she was at NSU.

But! in terms of the actual basketball, on the court, we are 0-2 where it matters. Just an honest assessment.
    I agree, but think some confidence building is in order this year. Next year, I would like to see a better schedule to help with rpi, though.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind playing an exhibition game (as long as its just one and not the whole schedule, Tommy), but it might have pushed things in a positive direction to have it before the real season started. Get some momentum going. We shot our best game since 2003 percentage-wise, and thats not all because LSU-A is a NAIA school.

Big Dog ACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to allACSlatech1994 is a name known to all

Remember that most of this schedule was set by Tyler's staff. I think Brooke added the Memphis game and 1 other. Brooke and company are doing a great job in areas including scheduling. Next year the Techsters will host a Thanksgiving tournament. Things are looking up. Anxious to see how this team is playing around CUSA tourney time (this year only top 12 make it).

+ Reply to Thread