+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Downs ULM 73-53

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Travels I-20 to Face ULM Tuesday

63-44 left in game...
    lead down to 15 Techsters 63-47
    Vasquez gets 3ptr.. she has 13pts for game..
    Time out Brook..
    66-47
    Techsters shooting 51% for game now..

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Techsters 66 ULM 50..
    just over 3 minutes left in game..
    LeBlanc gets bucket, she has 16 for game..
    68-52
    ULM 12 of 12 at line tonight!
    Techsters from field this qtr is 4 of 15!
    Vasquez at line, misses first,
    makes second.. she has 14 for game...
    LeBlanc gets a 3ptr, she has 19 for game!
    LeBlanc going to line with just over a minute left in game!
    makes 1st.. she has 21 for game..
    misses the 2nd!
    Techsters win this one!
    73-52

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Thanks for all the details BlindDog. Good win.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

No tickets were available to those wearing any shade of blue. I thought Malcolm was gonna go postal in the first half.

Seriously...really bad weather here tonight. Not a good night to be out.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Downs ULM 73-53

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Sophomore Jasmine LeBlanc scored 20 points and Louisiana Tech recorded its most complete game of the season in defeating ULM 73-53 before 503 fans at Fant-Ewing Coliseum Tuesday night.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Downs ULM 73-53

There were 503 fans at the game. I guess they were all standing.

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Tech beats ULM by 20 pts. Life is as it should be.

Varsity Bulldog Mad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the roughMad Italian is a jewel in the rough Mad Italian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    There were 503 fans at the game. I guess they were all standing.
    Was at the game no way 503. More like 200 with a good Tech crowd of 50.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

9 of 17 (52%) from the FT line??? WTF! Why can't any TECH basketball player, man or woman, shoot effing FTs? Heck, Brooke is one of the best FT shooters, men's or women's, in the history of basketball. I know she knows how to shoot, and I'm sure she knows how to teach the techniques too. Gotta get it done from the line.

Didn't affect the outcome last night, but such crappy FT shooting will bite ya big time in big games later.

Champ roughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to beholdroughedge is a splendid one to behold roughedge's Avatar

I'll never complain about the crowd size for a Lady Techster game in the TAC after ULM's pathetic showing in their own arena.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    9 of 17 (52%) from the FT line??? WTF! Why can't any TECH basketball player, man or woman, shoot effing FTs? Heck, Brooke is one of the best FT shooters, men's or women's, in the history of basketball. I know she knows how to shoot, and I'm sure she knows how to teach the techniques too. Gotta get it done from the line.

Didn't affect the outcome last night, but such crappy FT shooting will bite ya big time in big games later.
    Noticed one player (name withheld) that had a weird pre-shot "ritual" of rolling the ball up. Went 0fer 2.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by roughedge View Post
    I'll never complain about the crowd size for a Lady Techster game in the TAC after ULM's pathetic showing in their own arena.
    The reported attendance for the Clemson game at Clemson was 254!!!!

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beaver-Dog View Post
    Tech beats ULM by 20 pts. Life is as it should be.
    Indeed!

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Wow

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    Someone get pigtails on the phone. She needs to call and find out why that game wasn't on ESPN.

+ Reply to Thread