+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: USL Basketball Court

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Re: USL Basketball Court

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post

It looks like the court has Vitilgo.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

That looks horrible. It looks like the floor was damaged in a hurricane. Who in the hell at UL-Laughyette thought THAT looked good?

Whatever they were going for......it didn't work.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Worst basketball court in America. What was someone thinking?

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    I am with you on the floor either you like that sort of thing or not. I was never a huge fan of Oregon's either. That floor is a result of a recommendation by a Mike Alden a consultant to college athletic department who knows way more about branding and image than I will ever. Mike and his staff was hired to do a survey and make recommendations to the athletic department over all. They are still on board and will make future recommendations. They are also involved in the hiring process of the new AD. One of his recommendations in branding was to push Louisiana Ragin Cajuns and the culture. People outside of La hear Louisiana and immediatley think Cajun. So rather you like it or not Ragin Cajuns is an unique mascot and the Cajun culture is unique and the court is just another way of embrassing both. Hell I've seen Shereveport claim to be Cajun during an I bowl add and I don't blame them it sells.

The biggest difference in the Cajun Dome from when you went is, it used to feel like a big arena that hosted a basketball game. Now with new lighting and seating it feels like a basketball arena that is capable of hosting other money making events for the community.
    Pretty sure you meant to say "embarrassing both". Which if you did you are 100% spot on!

Puppy SlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Pretty sure you meant to say "embarrassing both". Which if you did you are 100% spot on!
    You could add jealousy to most of the LOUISIANA Tech repiies.....no?

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    I haven't posted on this thread until now, but let me tell you bro...that floor looks awful. That could be LaTech's floor and I'd say the same thing...maybe worse because I'd be ticked that I have to look at it every game. We better not ever put anything like that in the TAC.

Besides, we just had our court repainted a couple years ago. And it has the signature of a top 50 all time NBA player on it...#16 according to ESPN.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on another New Orleans bowl, or is this the first one since the others didn't really happen. Amazing how you get the same bowl for 6 wins as you got for 9 wins. Talk about a program in high demand.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I haven't posted on this thread until now, but let me tell you bro...that floor looks awful. That could be LaTech's floor and I'd say the same thing...maybe worse because I'd be ticked that I have to look at it every game. We better not ever put anything like that in the TAC.

Besides, we just had our court repainted a couple years ago. And it has the signature of a top 50 all time NBA player on it...#16 according to ESPN.
    Ain't that the truth! We are as hard, and harder, on Tech for stupid decisions than we ever are on other schools' stupid decisions. So, Slickrick, like others, is just pissing into the wind. Jealous? That's comical. How about just honest! That floor is ugly.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Personally I love the new seats and Reno to the Cajun dome. But I have to agree that the court is a mess. It was a great idea in theory but just didn't pan out like I think they had hoped

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Personally I love the new seats and Reno to the Cajun dome. But I have to agree that the court is a mess. It was a great idea in theory but just didn't pan out like I think they had hoped
    im sure the renovation, sans the court, is nice. I'd love new seats. We are hoping the TAC gets a makeover soon. Improvements are focused on football at the moment.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post

That floor motif is called "Water" by the famous designer "Katrina". It gained popularity in the New Orleans area about 10 years ago, but the market for it has since dried up.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Are you kidding, SlickRick? Do you honestly believe that ULL court looks good? If so, then I'd hate to see your wife!

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Did the online subscription for the game tonight and right now there is a girls game on. Broadcast quality is ok (I've seen lots worse); but, man, that floor looks some kind of bad on t.v.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Are you kidding, SlickRick? Do you honestly believe that ULL court looks good? If so, then I'd hate to see your wife!
    lol that is mean!

+ Reply to Thread