+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wednesday Techster game

Varsity Bulldog eddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really niceeddawgfan is just really nice eddawgfan's Avatar

Wednesday Techster game

Have seen both times listed for start time. 11:15/11:45 Does anyone know which is correct?

Champ Wade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond reputeWade_Antley has a reputation beyond repute Wade_Antley's Avatar

Re: Wednesday Techster game

Looks like 11:15 is the correct time.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Treated myself to the Amazon Echo machine for Christmas!
    I am able to get WWL for the Saints games, KNBB or ESPN 97.7 for the Techsters and KXKZ 107.5fm for the Bulldogs games just by saying "Play the radio station and call numbers"! Thinking it's going to make the game expierence awesome for me here in South Florida!
    Go Techsters!

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    Treated myself to the Amazon Echo machine for Christmas!
    I am able to get WWL for the Saints games, KNBB or ESPN 97.7 for the Techsters and KXKZ 107.5fm for the Bulldogs games just by saying "Play the radio station and call numbers"! Thinking it's going to make the game expierence awesome for me here in South Florida!
    Go Techsters!
    that's good to know 65 got us an echo and I didn't know we could do that!

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    that's good to know 65 got us an echo and I didn't know we could do that!
    Still experimenting with it , but so far so GOOD!

Starting for the Techsters will be:
    Lang, Anthoney, Vasquez, LeBlanc, and Cleaver!

Champ philgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her gamephilgarris is on top of his/her game

are yall getting the feed video?

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by philgarris View Post
    are yall getting the feed video?
    No video. I switched to the Tech app on my phone so I can at least listen to the radio broadcast.

Techsters take early lead with 2 free throws from LeBlanc.. 2-
    LeBlanc gets an assist and Cleaver gets lay up! 4-00

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Fan View Post
    No video. I switched to the Tech app on my phone so I can at least listen to the radio broadcast.
    Okay, I have video now.

SFA gets a 3ptr! 4-3...
    LeBlanc gets a lay up, 6-3
    SFA scores to make it 6-5...
    Cleaver gets bucket, 8-5
    Anthoney picks up 2nd foul!
    SFA recently beat UTSA who was 5-0 and had a win over WKU..
    Vasquez going to line for 2,
    misses both!

Cleaver gets rebound and lay up!
    She has 6pts for the game, Techsters leading 10-8 after SFA gets 3ptr!

Both SFA's post players have 2 fouls each!
    LeBlanc at line, makes first she has 5pts for game..
    and 2nd.. 12-10
    Techsters get 3ptr!
    lead at 5, 15-10
    2:40 left in 1QTR..
    SFA at line makes 1st and 2nd, 15-12
    LeBlanc picks up foul..
    Malone gets bucket, 17-12
    SFA gets lay up, 17-14
    End of 1st QTR!

Techsters shooting 40%
    SFA shooting 46%
    both teams have 8 rebounds...
    LeBlanc picks up another foul...
    SFA hits 2 free thorws, 17-16
    Cleaver picks up 1st foul!
    Techsters leading by 1...
    6 turn over for SFA and 5 for the Techsters...
    Missing some close range shots and SFA takes lead by 1...
    Cleaver makes bucket to put Techsters back on top...
    Malone gets fast brak bucket! 21-18

McC gets lay up! 23-18
    Vasquez gets lay up.. 25-18
    Time out

+ Reply to Thread