+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Travel South to Take on Ragin’ Cajuns

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

Re: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Travel South to Take on Ragin’ Cajuns

Exactly! We are a long way from being good. Were not fundamentally sound and have no team chemistry. This whole shooting it and hoping it goes in has to stop. If you're going to do that then you damn well better be going for the rebound because we miss a lot more than we make. Got a long way to go but hopefully it will get better.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Looked shell-shocked from the git-go against the leopards. That's the down side of playing the worst possible teams you can schedule at home. Makes you lazy and sloppy and slow.

How 'bout our new court?!??

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Boykins just kept the final score from being a blowout. The outcome of the game was never in doubt.

FINAL LA Tech 83 - UL-Layup 91
    That final score tells me there was NO Defense played by either side. I'm also guessing (since I didn't actually see the game) that Tech didn't move the ball around the perimeter at all looking for a truly open man, but rather resorted to 3-pt hail marys most of the day.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    That final score tells me there was NO Defense played by either side. I'm also guessing (since I didn't actually see the game) that Tech didn't move the ball around the perimeter at all looking for a truly open man, but rather resorted to 3-pt hail marys most of the day.
    Are you guessing that because that's what we've done all year?

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

There was definitely no defensive effort inside the entire game. Offensively we turned the ball over 21 times, so there were limited opportunities to move the ball around the perimeter. It was basically just a "pickup game at the rec center", not organized basketball.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    There was definitely no defensive effort inside the entire game. Offensively we turned the ball over 21 times, so there were limited opportunities to move the ball around the perimeter. It was basically just a "pickup game at the rec center", not organized basketball.
    I'm sorry, but I take exception to that diss. I have participated in "organized" basketball in pick-up games at a rec center....many times. It's fairly easy when everyone understands team ball. Five total strangers can quickly organize themselves into a cohesive unit when each embrace the concept(s) of team basketball. It's as natural as breathing...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Are you guessing that because that's what we've done all year?
    by all appearances, seems more like the last 6 years.

How about mods that change posts with no trace??!?!!?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Game is over, why are these Cajun scumbags still here? This is why I think we should never play USL in anything.

Go away.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Game is over, why are these Cajun scumbags still here? This is why I think we should never play USL in anything.

Go away.
    Lolz

Big Dog TrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant futureTrueBulldog1962 has a brilliant future

We shot 41% from 3, and 54% for the game. The issue was turning the ball over and not playing sound defense.

+ Reply to Thread