+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Travel South to Take on Ragin’ Cajuns

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. Bulldogs Travel South to Take on Ragin’ Cajuns

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Having already made long road trips this season to South Carolina, Nebraska and California, Louisiana Tech will make the short trek south to do battle with in-state foe Louisiana-Lafayette on Saturday night at 7:15 p.m. inside the Cajundome.

More...

Discuss it here.

Laughette GEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeGEAUX UL Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Re: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Travel South to Take on Ragin’ Cajuns

As a Cajun fan, I'm just happy there's another program within 250 miles of us that is actually worth a damn. I'm tired of having to play garbage teams in the Cajundome.

It seems like this is going to be one hell of a basketball game.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GEAUX UL View Post
    As a Cajun fan, I'm just happy there's another program within 250 miles of us that is actually worth a damn. I'm tired of having to play garbage teams in the Cajundome.

Considering our OOC home schedule, I think you will find similar sentiments here.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

After a week on the road I really wish this game was in Ruston. I need a Bulldog Basketball fix.

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    After a week on the road I really wish this game was in Ruston. I need a Bulldog Basketball fix.
    According to the Ruston Daily Leader it is in Ruston. Major misprint.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawg View Post
    According to the Ruston Daily Leader it is in Ruston. Major misprint.
    Originally it was scheduled to be in Ruston, but when Tommy found out ULL was in the SBC, not the SWAC, he forced ULL to host the game instead and insisted on bringing in Ken Antee to referee the game. When it was pointed out that Antee was a football referee, and not a good one at that, he said "that's not who we are," and gave himself a raise.

Champ DFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really niceDFWDawg is just really nice DFWDawg's Avatar

Going to be a good test for the Dawgs. ULL has not lost at home this season. I'm sure they will have a good turnout and enthusiasm. Will be a good test to see where we are.

Puppy SlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeSlickRick Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Looking forward to the game....nice to play good in-state schools. We were picked to finish 9th out of 12 teams this season....so enjoy playing us this year. We will be much better next year.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by SlickRick View Post
    Looking forward to the game....nice to play good in-state schools. We were picked to finish 9th out of 12 teams this season....so enjoy playing us this year. We will be much better next year.
    We'll be better next year too.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Big Dog Avi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the roughAvi8r is a jewel in the rough Avi8r's Avatar

First game I'll be able to attend this season. May bring another.

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Is this game online?

Puppy Ihateusernames is just really niceIhateusernames is just really niceIhateusernames is just really niceIhateusernames is just really niceIhateusernames is just really niceIhateusernames is just really niceIhateusernames is just really niceIhateusernames is just really niceIhateusernames is just really niceIhateusernames is just really niceIhateusernames is just really nice

I'm going with some friends. We've never been to an away game. Is there a visitor section we should get tickets in?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Is this game online?
    The EllAye Tech thing is streaming video. Not sure how it will work. Nothing on ESPN3

FWIW we are 3.5 to 4 pt underdogs.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by GEAUX UL View Post

I'm interested in seeing if our guys can play on the cypress tree-tops, err, re-done court.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Originally it was scheduled to be in Ruston, but when Tommy found out ULL was in the SBC, not the SWAC, he forced ULL to host the game instead and insisted on bringing in Ken Antee to referee the game. When it was pointed out that Antee was a football referee, and not a good one at that, he said "that's not who we are," and gave himself a raise.
    Take a break Blue!

+ Reply to Thread