+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: M. Basketball. LA Tech Battles Grambling State in Holiday Classic

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: M. Basketball. LA Tech Battles Grambling State in Holiday Classic

Quote Originally Posted by skilldawg View Post
    This event was ill conceived from the beginning and whoever put it together priced themselves out of drawing respectable crowds. Apparently there are approximately 894 hardcore basketball fans in the Shreveport metro area.
    From what I've been told this was McConathy's baby which he sold to the sports authority (or whatever their name is now)...

Tickets should of been $15, $10 and $5 will everything based on pre-sale

Very very poor promotion and build-up

GSU's attention was in Atlanta -

We could or easily been playing in one of the two other CUSA backed bowls

Big weekend for high-school hoops in the area - yes it made an impact (it took me out of the game)

Very ill conceived and even poorer executed
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Probably closer to 600ish TOTAL for pva&mu.
    I believe they announced 2023? Dan - I know it was close to what you said they would when I told you my guesstimate was about 700 to 800
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I believe they announced 2023? Dan - I know it was close to what you said they would when I told you my guesstimate was about 700 to 800
    Tks. I don't ever remember them announcing less than 2,000 for a home game since season ticket sales picked up so well when mw was here.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    From what I've been told this was McConathy's baby which he sold to the sports authority (or whatever their name is now)...

Tickets should of been $15, $10 and $5 will everything based on pre-sale

Very very poor promotion and build-up

GSU's attention was in Atlanta -

We could or easily been playing in one of the two other CUSA backed bowls

Big weekend for high-school hoops in the area - yes it made an impact (it took me out of the game)

Very ill conceived and even poorer executed
    It's also a very popular wedding weekend. It seems like I'm at a wedding the Saturday before Christmas every year. That's what took me out of the game (not that I had any interest in paying to watch this pitiful exhibition anyway).
    Last edited by Dawg06; 12-20-2016 at 12:59 AM.

+ Reply to Thread