+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: M. Basketball. LA Tech Falls at Home to FGCU

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. LA Tech Falls at Home to FGCU

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

In a hard-fought battle between Louisiana Tech and Florida Gulf Coast that had nine ties and 12 scoring changes, the Eagles were able to take the final lead with 12 seconds to go to down the Bulldogs, 79-78, on Tuesday night inside the Thomas Assembly Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Bulldog Tech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the roughTech79 is a jewel in the rough Tech79's Avatar

Re: M. Basketball. #DunkinDogs Take on #DunkCity in Ruston

Hated to miss it, but I too was stuck on the I-20 parking lot. Nothing I could do but head back to Bossier City in frustration.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    Of course for our one decent home OOC game I-20 is basically shut down around Minden.

We are sitting in park on I-20 between the Minden exits. Unfortunately we won't have anyone there from west of Minden.
    Why in the HELL would they have traffic detour like that with no warning? Obviously would have jumped on 80 earlier and not be 20 minutes late. Then, on the ride back they weren't detouring traffic.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Why in the HELL would they have traffic detour like that with no warning? Obviously would have jumped on 80 earlier and not be 20 minutes late. Then, on the ride back they weren't detouring traffic.
    Tech tweeted out this AM about making a detour for those headed East to ruston

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    Dang! I don't do twitter. I betcha many others don't as well...

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Dang! I don't do twitter. I betcha many others don't as well...
    Twitter only works if you do it over and over and over and over...

Same with other forms of social media like FB. Gotta keep retweeting and sharing if social media is going to be the main source of marketing. Two Tech officials sending tweets isn't enough,.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

@LaTech posted this at noon

TRAFFIC ADVISORY | If you're heading east for the holiday break, take Hwy 80 to Choudrant, & then get on I-20 East to avoid lane closures.

@LaTech posted this at noon

TRAFFIC ADVISORY | If you're heading east for the holiday break, take Hwy 80 to Choudrant, & then get on I-20 East to avoid lane closures.
    I guess that's Ruston to Monroe - sorry for misinformation

This wasn't a lane closure. It was an all-out detour.

This wasn't a lane closure. It was an all-out detour.
    I also follow @Shreveport_Traf (it's the only one that pops up on my lock screen). They posted about the road closure, however it wasn't until after game started

I-20 East is closed at LA 532 (Exit 52) due to construction. Traffic is diverting at LA 532 North to US 80 East and back to I-20 at MM 55.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought we played decent and they are good. Hated to lose like that, but we have a LOT of potential. Need to put it all together, now.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I think Tech hoops has taken a detour to the highway of losing.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: M. Basketball. LA Tech Falls at Home to FGCU

I thought we played well enough to win but lacked a little on the defensive side of the ball -

I do know this - I want the ball in Harris, Bracey or Boykins hands in crunch time - we are O fer with it in McCree's hands with the game on the line

Missed lay-ups ultimately cost us the game but Rick Crawford was BRUTAL last night with bad and missed calls
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

First home game all season I've felt like I got my money's worth attending. Good play by both teams. Dawgs definitely had a good showing and played up to their potential, even surpassing it by making 15 of 16 free throws, which is exceptional. If not for our excellent f.t. shooting, it may not have been so close at the end?? Was pleased to see the team looks to be in good shape, and they ran the court well the whole game with FGCU.

I think we got a fair view of who we are at this point. We are a solid team that has not proven we can finish against other solid teams. There is a conspicuous scoring void when Jean plays the 2. McCree is a good scorer and rebounder. Cobi is our best defender and shooter. Harris is a solid 2 and I think he may be playing close to what we lost with Dayon by season's end. Bracey is a good point guard. Sherman has the ability to dominate games if he can stay out of foul trouble. Slim is a solid rim protector but he's got to develop some offense. I think the roles and rotation are close to being settled. The biggest problem is our starting 2 struggles to score against decent teams.

+ Reply to Thread