+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bowl Watch Parties

Puppy GeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the roughGeauxDawgsGeaux is a jewel in the rough

Conf Cusa Bowl Watch Parties

Are there any bowl watch parties for the Tech game in New Orleans? Or is there a bar that people normally go to for Tech games?
    Last edited by GeauxDawgsGeaux; 12-21-2016 at 12:51 PM.

Puppy heatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really niceheatrayguy is just really nice

Re: Bowl Watch Parties

I'm in San Antonio am will be going to the Freetail to watch with a Navy grad I work with. If anybody stops in your first brew is on me. I'll be there by 2:45.

+ Reply to Thread