+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carlos Henderson is Entering NFL Draft

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Carlos Henderson is Entering NFL Draft

Tony Pauline Retweeted Draft Analyst
    Can confirm, Carlos Henderson/WR/Louisiana Tech will enter the draft. Story in a few.https://twitter.com/DraftAnalyst1/status/813535957957877760

Tony Pauline added,
    Draft Analyst @DraftAnalyst1
    @TonyPauline of http://DraftAnalyst.com is reporting Carlos Henderson of Louisiana Tech is entering the draft.

• Retweets

Big Dog NTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to beholdNTXDawg is a splendid one to behold NTXDawg's Avatar

Re: Carlos Henderson is Entering NFL Draft

Stinks for us, but I wish him all the success in the world. Thanks Carlos and good luck.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

No big surprise here.

Champ revf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond reputerevf has a reputation beyond repute revf's Avatar

Good for him. He's got a bright future on Sundays

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by revf View Post
    Good for him. He's got a bright future on Sundays
    Unless he goes to the 49ers.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Best of luck to you Carlos and thanks for all the memorable highlights you gave us Bulldog fans. Remember us as you soar to new glories!
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    No big surprise here.
    Yep. Smartest thing he can do.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

was reallyyyyyyyyyyyy looking forward to watching the J'mar and Henderson connection next year. Gotta wish Carlos the best of luck and a huge thank you for all the special moments we were treated too.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    was reallyyyyyyyyyyyy looking forward to watching the J'mar and Henderson connection next year. Gotta wish Carlos the best of luck and a huge thank you for all the special moments we were treated too.
    Yep, me too! I'm very selfishly disappointed!

Does anyone know if the recent Tech NFL classes have had any affect on recruiting? (English nerd question: Can you call them classes?)

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Gut punched!

And, looking at it objectively, unless an agent has had contact with some NFL teams and can 100% guarantee Henderson will go high in the draft, this is a mistake. If he has no such guarantee, he would be better served coming back, and Tech's SID actually do his job to get Henderson on the Blintinkoff watch list and promote the hell out of him! AND! do a better job of getting the media....ESPN....to pick up his story.

Damn....

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Gut punched!

And, looking at it objectively, unless an agent has had contact with some NFL teams and can 100% guarantee Henderson will go high in the draft, this is a mistake. If he has no such guarantee, he would be better served coming back, and Tech's SID actually do his job to get Henderson on the Blintinkoff watch list and promote the hell out of him! AND! do a better job of getting the media....ESPN....to pick up his story.

Damn....

Lol Dude chill, he is making the correct choice.
    This is a no brainier, he has to go NOW.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    Lol Dude chill, he is making the correct choice.
    This is a no brainier, he has to go NOW.
    Why? The NFL is littered with stories of juniors entering the draft and failing miserably. I don't know his personality, but I sure hope he is mature enough to handle it. There are a bunch of success stories as well, but most of them were superstars and apparently mature enough to handle all the new-found wealth and praise.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

As much I would love him to stay, Im happy for him. We are recruiting better players vs a decade ago.

Champ dawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the roughdawgcrazy is a jewel in the rough

Like many of you, I selfishly hoped he would return next year. But with your time limited in the NFL, and a serious injury potentially one play away (every play), it's hard to blame him. And I don't know how much higher his stock would go than the third round projections I've seen the past few weeks.

#1 had a spectacular year -- at times he was uncoverable. And he was a significant part of the reason Tech football was fun to watch this year.

I'm going to choose to temper my disappointment that he's leaving early with the fact that we now have players with the talent to leave our program early.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawgcrazy View Post
    Like many of you, I selfishly hoped he would return next year. But with your time limited in the NFL, and a serious injury potentially one play away (every play), it's hard to blame him. And I don't know how much higher his stock would go than the third round projections I've seen the past few weeks.

#1 had a spectacular year -- at times he was uncoverable. And he was a significant part of the reason Tech football was fun to watch this year.

I'm going to choose to temper my disappointment that he's leaving early with the fact that we now have players with the talent to leave our program early.

This is the reason why I say it's a no brainier.
    We all know he is injury prone, his stock is sky high now.
    He had a MONSTER season, he must go. I would like for him to go while the iron is hot.
    Plus it's another selling point to potential recruits. We put players in the NFL unlike ULL/ULM.
    Every kid has that NFL dream, we can actually sell it now. This comes with having a successful program. Big Boy problems.

+ Reply to Thread