+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Carlos Henderson is Entering NFL Draft

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Carlos Henderson is Entering NFL Draft

Well said HD.

But I will add that I am blatantly, undeniably selfish and want him back in a Tech uniform one more year. I admit it. So...sue me.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

Dittos to "well said HD". Do not always agree with HD but, on his comments on Henderson-I agree with HD. That being said, anxious to see who emerges as our post Taylor, Henderson, receivers. Anything emerging on status of our FB coaches in coaching carousel.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Dittos to "well said HD". Do not always agree with HD but, on his comments on Henderson-I agree with HD. That being said, anxious to see who emerges as our post Taylor, Henderson, receivers. Anything emerging on status of our FB coaches in coaching carousel.
    Baker to Alabama as new DC.....

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Baker to Alabama as new DC.....
    You have a beef with Alabama? Heck, I want Saban to stay and be ridiculously successful and keep making lsu his b****. Gotta keep their delusional fanbase somewhat in check.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckK3 View Post
    You have a beef with Alabama? Heck, I want Saban to stay and be ridiculously successful and keep making lsu his b****. Gotta keep their delusional fanbase somewhat in check.
    It was more of a comment on Baker. Baker to lsu would be perfect!!!!

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

I thought you guys would love to watch a couple of Carlos Henderson videos I found:

National signing day interview with Henderson:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DvrRxLcf7QY

Career highlight video:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLv8teWZpDY

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Wish Carlos would come back for another season, but I guess he doesn't feel the risk is worth the reward to go from the 4th round to a possible late first round pick. It is a lot to risk, but wow that first round reward is tremendous. So much depends on next years offense and Tech's ability to generate press with regards to a Biletnikoff Award winning type of season.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Tom View Post
    Wish Carlos would come back for another season, but I guess he doesn't feel the risk is worth the reward to go from the 4th round to a possible late first round pick. It is a lot to risk, but wow that first round reward is tremendous. So much depends on next years offense and Tech's ability to generate press with regards to a Biletnikoff Award winning type of season.
    the comment he made about father dying put it in perspective for me. We think about millions more if he waits but he thinks about helping his mother and family NOW. I absolutely understand and respect that.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

I can understand his motive for moving on and have no idea what I would do in a similar situation. I hope it works out for him and he has somebody that (a) is trustworthy and (b) knows what they're doing to help him manage his money.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

I just hope it all works out for him because the streets are littered with nfl COULDOFBEENS...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    truth!!!
    . Coach said he was hurt and unable to practice - no practice, no play. I'm more frustrated that out 2 senior transfers did not make effort to play last 2 regular games.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    There's no insurance available for diminished numbers with a new starting QB. There are a million things that can go wrong. If Carlos can work his way into the 2nd round, this is a clear no-brainer. It's dicier after that, but all the risk remains the same.
    . Good post. I would throw in Trent also-- having 2 WRs that good helps both.
    Why not Saints

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Saw a discussion among so-called experts on the NFL draft. What caught my attention was the comments on WRs. They say that this draft is very, very weak on WRs. That kid from Western Michigan #84, can't recall his name, was mentioned as a top 2-3 pick among WRs. But, mostly because this year's draft is thin at the position. They mentioned 5 or 6 players as the likely high choices. Neither Henderson nor Taylor were mentioned. But, if the pickings are so thin, that should bode well for our two guys to go higher than they might have in another year.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    . Good post. I would throw in Trent also-- having 2 WRs that good helps both.
    Why not Saints
    The Saints have a stable of young WRs. Well, provided they can keep them all. Not sure who's up for free agency. I don't think more than 1 or 2 guys would be since most of the Saint's WRs are still in their initial 3-year contract years.

But, that would be awesome for Taylor and/or Henderson to end with the Saints. Drew Brees will make them super stars. He has that capability to bring young WRs along quickly.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I'd rather my Saints draft Woods...especially if he's still around late. I can't imagine his production if he had a solid crew around him (which I know he wouldn't have in NOLA).
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread