+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drop divisions for "flex" schedules?

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Drop divisions for "flex" schedules?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/...l-great-again/

Interesting idea. I don't love the current size or set-up or divisions in college football generally. I'd normally say this would be some of the outside the box thinking that the G5 conferences could lead the way on, but in our case the geography of our divisions makes pretty good sense (and we aren't rolling in tv money the way the P5 conferences are).

I'm not necessarily that attached to our divisional rivals outside of USM and maybe some combination of Rice/UNT/UTSA (which could be preserved with the "rivals" aspect of this plan). But the advantage of playing UAB vs playing ODU is that they're closer.

Still, fun thought exercise.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: Drop divisions for "flex" schedules?

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: Drop divisions for "flex" schedules?

Thanks inudesu for the laugh. I had a long day and needed a chuckle. Make College Football Great Again, I needed that!

+ Reply to Thread