+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: W. Basketball. UTSA Hits Last Second Jumper to Down LA Tech

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Travels to UTSA for Saturday Afternoon Tilt

Quote Originally Posted by maverick View Post
    I don't know whether that's true or not, but for most of his career, Leon coached under very different rules for academic eligibility.
    No doubt. But I respond to that by asking.....do we have girls on this team that are struggling to stay academically eligible? Again, this isn't med school. Just saying.....

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

I wouldn't think the need to attend class regularly is an indicator a student is struggling. It's a basic expectation of college students.

Depending on their major, it could be that certain required courses are offered infrequently and at times that conflict with practice times, so students don't have the option to just take it at a more convenient time. My understanding is that an inability to replace faculty when they leave has resulted in fewer classes being offered. If that's not the case, maybe their academic staff could do a better job of getting them into classes that don't conflict.

Varsity Bulldog old dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of lightold dawg is a glorious beacon of light

Brooke held a starter out of the USL, oops, ULL game for disciplinary reasons, which is a sign to me that she isn't babying the players, but I'm 400 miles away, so you could be right.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    What are you seeing that makes you believe she's the coach to do it? I'm just not feeling it. I wish I was. But I almost feel like she's "babying" the players too much. This isn't a high school team. They are grown women, and they need to learn to fight and compete like grown women.

The excuses about last years "mistress" taking time away from our players --and this years players needing more practice time and development-- need to stop. Furthermnore, every player in America has to "manage" their class schedule, so I'm not buyiung that excuse either.

If Brooke doesn't show some positive results soon, I'm concerned that she will lose this team.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: W. Basketball. UTSA Hits Last Second Jumper to Down LA Tech

Anyone who thinks Brooke "babies" her players is totally clueless.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Brooke got herself T'd up today. Good reason too. Terrible refs today.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Anyone who thinks Brooke "babies" her players is totally clueless.
    .....But you, in all your wisdom, have ALL THE ANSWERS, of course.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Not all the answers (just most of 'em). And, I do know this answer for sure.

+ Reply to Thread