+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: W. Basketball. UTSA Hits Last Second Jumper to Down LA Tech

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Utsa W. Basketball. UTSA Hits Last Second Jumper to Down LA Tech

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech and UTSA will both be looking to rebound from Conference USA losses when the Lady Techsters and the Roadrunners face off Saturday at 2 p.m. at the Convocation Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: W. Basketball. @LATechWBB Travels to UTSA for Saturday Afternoon Tilt

Go Techsters!!!!!!!! Time to bounce back!!!!!!!!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

UTSA up by 1 at half. We are still not good with ball control.

3rd
    5:15

Tech 38
    UTSA 34

Starting 4th

Tech 44
    UTSA 41

2:54

Tech 54
    UTSA 56

Tied at 56

:40

UTSA 59
    Tech 56

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

Tough loss. Can't wait to get those two teams in Ruston. Our girls are going to have to learn to shoot on the road.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

"Conflicted!"

It has been boooooooring and stressssssfull listening to this.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. UTSA Hits Last Second Jumper to Down LA Tech

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

UTSA guard Loryn Goodwin banked home an off-balance, fade-away 15-footer with 1.1 seconds to play lifting the Roadrunners to a 63-61 win over Louisiana Tech Saturday afternoon at the Convocation Center.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

another close game where the Techsters come up on the short end of the stick!
    1-2 in conference, 6-8 overall...
    Might be luck to get 10 wins this season...

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

A few weeks ago, the Sagarin predictions indicated we were on a razors edge between 10 wins and 20 wins.

Looks like we know which side we'll end up on.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    A few weeks ago, the Sagarin predictions indicated we were on a razors edge between 10 wins and 20 wins.

Looks like we know which side we'll end up on.
    I hope they can turn it around. It seems that we are SO close to turning the corner. All our losses have been razor thin. Just need to learn how to win! The men had the same problem with UTSA at home last night. Horrible ending to both games....

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Just curious. Do ya'll see anything different between this year's team and last year's team? Are they better coached? Is Tech getting what they paid for, considering Tech is paying for TWO head coaches from ONE family household?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DJDAWG View Post
    Just curious. Do ya'll see anything different between this year's team and last year's team? Are they better coached? Is Tech getting what they paid for, considering Tech is paying for TWO head coaches from ONE family household?
    Good question. I'm not trying to sound like a smarty pants, but I always believe in cutting to the chase. So, my question for serious Lady T fans is, did we get a good coach, or just a good babysitter?

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Good question. I'm not trying to sound like a smarty pants, but I always believe in cutting to the chase. So, my question for serious Lady T fans is, did we get a good coach, or just a good babysitter?
    HogDawg, honestly can't say at the moment! I haven't seen (pardon the pun),
    any sighn of good coaching...
    If you ask if we have improved since the first game of the year to now, I would say NO!
    Allen is still listed on the roster, but is being punished for some team violations or something...
    They need to officially release her or let the girl play, she could have most definatly made a difference in some of these close games!
    I might also, ask where the heck is Gibson?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Sagarin numbers show we are 161 (waiting until tomorrow to update this) up from 172 at the beginning of the year. Our predicted winning percentage, however, has slowly declined over that period.

My own numbers corroborate that. I guarantee that we wouldn't be losing these games by just 1-2 points under our previous three coaches.

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Seems our coach has "sacrificed" some games to develop younguns by holding out some "vets." What ever the reason, I hope the message is clear and we will all see positive results before it is too late for reasonable expectations in the win column. {Just another opinion}

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Seems our coach has "sacrificed" some games to develop younguns by holding out some "vets." What ever the reason, I hope the message is clear and we will all see positive results before it is too late for reasonable expectations in the win column. {Just another opinion}
    I agree with you. I think Brooke is developing a team for the long run, even if it means we lose a few now. Everyone wants to win right now, but I want a program that we can count on again. I think she is the coach to do it.

+ Reply to Thread