+ Reply to Thread

Thread: W. Basketball. Lady Techster Legends Day Set for Saturday

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Legends Days Set for @LATechWBB and @LATechHoops

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will be honoring two very special teams on back-to-back weekends in January as the Athletic Department is holding Legends Day for both the Bulldog and Lady Techster basketball programs.

More...

Discuss it here.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

W. Basketball. Lady Techster Legends Day Set for Saturday

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Louisiana Tech will be celebrating the past players, coaches and support staffs from the Lady Techster basketball program this Saturday when the University hosts Legends Day at the Thomas Assembly Center in conjunction with the Conference USA match-up against Old Dominion.

More...

Discuss it here.

+ Reply to Thread