+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Red dots and all....

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Red dots and all....

Well, well, well...
    After being a Delphi message board member and switching to BBB, somewhere along the line the hate sprung. I still come here, keeping up with my Dawgs and Techsters play by play, even hosted a bunch of viewing parties where I live - but here... on this board...

In truth, I thought my account was suspended so I didn't even bother logging in but then my old MISSY SETTERS email posts popped up back from when she emailed me in regards to the whole Liberty Bowl (Ohio vs ULM Indy Bowl).

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...=missy+setters

Looked at my other red dots and just gotta say... there sure are some folks posting here that have no clue....

Thanks for the red dots I received standing up for Skip Holtz after season 1 FIRE HIM, FIRE HIM bruhaha because he's not a good ol' southern boy...

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...t=#post1384061

This is actually one of my favorites -- bunch of red dots in 2013 for saying LIBERTY was not going to be Baylor of the East and should not be in our conference. Ruffled some feathers there for some unknown ridiculous reason...

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...t=#post1384763

Also we had a USF is something special crowd:

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...t=#post1380789

Here's one for the folks who actually think Latech might be confused for Los Angeles Tech instead of Louisiana Tech - you're the ones who give us the backwoods, bush league, basic reputation that we can't get past.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...t=#post1379834

And yes, I'm pro-Kim Mulkey but I'm also pro-Louisiana Tech, pro Bulldogs and Dawgs, pro Lady Techsters and pro everything Tech.
    So yea, bush league red dot me some more and then link to my posts a couple years later....

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Red dots and all....

Quote Originally Posted by DawgGoneMad View Post
    Well, well, well...
    After being a Delphi message board member and switching to BBB, somewhere along the line the hate sprung. I still come here, keeping up with my Dawgs and Techsters play by play, even hosted a bunch of viewing parties where I live - but here... on this board...

In truth, I thought my account was suspended so I didn't even bother logging in but then my old MISSY SETTERS email posts popped up back from when she emailed me in regards to the whole Liberty Bowl (Ohio vs ULM Indy Bowl).

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...=missy+setters

Looked at my other red dots and just gotta say... there sure are some folks posting here that have no clue....

Thanks for the red dots I received standing up for Skip Holtz after season 1 FIRE HIM, FIRE HIM bruhaha because he's not a good ol' southern boy...

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...t=#post1384061

This is actually one of my favorites -- bunch of red dots in 2013 for saying LIBERTY was not going to be Baylor of the East and should not be in our conference. Ruffled some feathers there for some unknown ridiculous reason...

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...t=#post1384763

Also we had a USF is something special crowd:

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...t=#post1380789

Here's one for the folks who actually think Latech might be confused for Los Angeles Tech instead of Louisiana Tech - you're the ones who give us the backwoods, bush league, basic reputation that we can't get past.

http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showt...t=#post1379834

And yes, I'm pro-Kim Mulkey but I'm also pro-Louisiana Tech, pro Bulldogs and Dawgs, pro Lady Techsters and pro everything Tech.
    So yea, bush league red dot me some more and then link to my posts a couple years later....
    Sorry to hear you feel you've been outed, but my recommendation is just keep posting, and ignore the red. If you truly have the love for Tech you say you do, then your love for Tech will eventually get you out of the red and back into the green

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

You posted:

We've NEVER beaten Kansas. We're not expected to beat Kansas. We should have beaten Kansas AND WE ALMOST beat Kansas - and with last year's team, we would have - but it's not saying much!

WRONG! We did beat Kansas when Torbush was coach. Final was 16-11.

So, if you're gonna go on some "pity me" and "I don't post here anymore because I know everything, and everyone on BB&B is just stupid." Then I suggest you get some simple facts right.

I can see why you have so much red.

Champ Dowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond reputeDowty has a reputation beyond repute Dowty's Avatar

If you're still upset about some red dots years after your posts, maybe the Internet isn't for you.

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

You can't have green unless you saw Terry throw 6 interceptions in one game, have a scholarship named after you, or watch a game in bad weather

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    You can't have green unless you saw Terry throw 6 interceptions in one game, have a scholarship named after you, or watch a game in bad weather
    by that end phrase, I take it you mean stay to watch an outdoor sport, in person, in bad weather (i.e. not on TV)

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    by that end phrase, I take it you mean stay to watch an outdoor sport, in person, in bad weather (i.e. not on TV)
    He's poking fun at my dad

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

I remember when I use to post after midnight!

I am much older and wiser now.

Varsity Bulldog DawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeDawgGoneMad Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I remember when I use to post after midnight!

I am much older and wiser now.
    West coast... people do live in different time zones, however hard that is for you to imagine (but hey, you're wiser, right?)

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

West coast... people do live in different time zones, however hard that is for you to imagine (but hey, you're wiser, right?)
    D-4-6 lives in JApan.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    D-4-6 lives in JApan.
    Dixon for 6?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bearpaw View Post
    Dixon for 6?
    Yes because he only posts early AM hours.

+ Reply to Thread