+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Packer faithful despise Buck-Aikman

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Packer faithful despise Buck-Aikman

A petition is being forwarded to FOX Sports asking the network not to have Joe Buck and Troy Aikman call the Packers-Cowboys game. Say they are too biased. Of course FOX will politely decline to accommodate them. I don't particularly like Joe Buck-Troy Aikman, but I don't have any problems with them either. They do a good job. They are the #1 broadcast team among NFL TV guys and the Packers-Cowboys game is the #1 TV attraction among the 4 games this weekend. FOX would be stupid not to match them up for ultimate TV ratings.

Heard a lot of negatives aimed at Vern Lunquist with CBS doing the SEC games, especially from lspoo hacks who said he was too pro-Bama. Well, it's hard not to sing the praises of Bama....and they've earned it on the field. I, for one, will miss old Vern. Much like Keith Jackson, Vern L. has become a broadcasting icon.

Back to the Packer faithful, I have a suggestion. Mute FOX TV and listen to your own homer guy on the radio.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Re: Packer faithful despise Buck-Aikman

Not a packer faithful, but Buck is obnoxious to listen to and the World series was bad enough. Search Twitter for #ShutupJoeBuck

Aikman doesn't help the situation at all.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Where's the petition? I'll sign it.

I have no problem with Joe Buck. But Troy Aikman goes out of his way to avoid sounding like a Cowboys homer, so consequently he "over-does" it. For Cowboys fans, it's very irritating to listen to Aikman during a Cowboys game.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Saints fans despise Buck-Aikman as well.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I am somewhat surprise by this reaction. I expected more of "Packer fans need to grow up and stop whining."

As for Joe Buck I think he does a better job doing baseball. Of course, the broadcast of this past WS was good thanks largely to the great job John Smoltz did as analyst.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Saints fans despise Buck-Aikman as well.
    I don't...

But I also like Collinsworth on the NBC side

I don't like Buck on the Cubs broadcast or basically any baseball broadcast because he thinks he is God's gift to baseball announcing
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I'm a little surprised, because I've always thought that Aikman works really hard to be neutral without acting like he didn't play here.

Champ ChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond reputeChuckK3 has a reputation beyond repute

Not a fan of the NBC Thursday night guys...I guess to each their own.

+ Reply to Thread