+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: M. Basketball. LA Tech Powers Past Old Dominion

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: M. Basketball. Bulldogs Continue Road Swing at Old Dominion

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    This was without a doubt our biggest win this year but not the Konkol era.

Ohio State is unquestionably the biggest win of the Konkol era.

Plus I'd put our wins last year over UAB, Middle Tennessee, UT Arlington, and ULL better than this Old Dominion win.

This was the 6th best win of the Konkol era in my book.
    I understand what you're saying. Remains to be seen, but that game had more of Konkol's signature than the others imo.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Plus I'd put our wins last year over UAB, Middle Tennessee, UT Arlington, and ULL better than this Old Dominion win.

Biggest win this season, by far.

It could be argued his era really began this year anyway��

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

To me, "big wins" are more about their significance going forward than in isolation. Something about the vibe of our team in that game makes me think we will see more of the same product.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    To me, "big wins" are more about their significance going forward than in isolation. Something about the vibe of our team in that game makes me think we will see more of the same product.
    I agree.

They have stayed committed to getting it to the post and Bracey is showing out. Pretty good combo.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Beating them with 8 players on the road! We finally didn't give up the lead. Kept double digit lead most of 2nd half

This team could be really good.

The Freshmen are all growing up and Sherman and White are becoming pretty special inside, something we haven't had in a long time.

I think we have more talent across the board than we have had in a while . The issue was always making all of the new guys gel with the Big 3 returners.

Winning the past two on the road "could" be the turning point.

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

M. Basketball. LA Tech Powers Past Old Dominion

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Boykins, Bracey and McCree, three names that Old Dominion had no answer for on Saturday evening.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Dawgs looking very good today. 2 very good road wins. Takes away sting of game last Saturday-still don't know how we lost.
    Powell didn't play last weekend. Tech is likely 5-0 in the league right now if he had been able to. UTSA outrebounded Tech by 12, and an extra defensive rebound or two down the stretch probably would have saved that game.

Last Saturday in the last few minutes there was just the feeling that game was always going to slip away. Today the feeling was that Tech was always going to win.
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 01-14-2017 at 10:10 PM.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Looking back I wonder how we won some of those games. Ohio state was big. But the events building up to this game set this one apart. It just didn't feel like things were moving in the right direction since Konkol stepped on campus. Tonight I saw it.

2011 NFL Survivor Champion nadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond reputenadB has a reputation beyond repute nadB's Avatar

Great shooting night, 77.8 % 3-pointers and 56.8 % from the floor.

Way, way above our 34.8 % 3-point avg. and above the 48.0 % avg.from the floor for the season.

Happy we shot well; that was pretty much the difference, with all the other stats showing no glaring imbalance between us and odu.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Is it normal for the visiting radio broadcast team to be placed so close to home fans that you can hear comments throughout the game? I don't see how Dave stayed focused.

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    Great shooting night, 77.8 % 3-pointers and 56.8 % from the floor.

Way, way above our 34.8 % 3-point avg. and above the 48.0 % avg.from the floor for the season.

Happy we shot well; that was pretty much the difference, with all the other stats showing no glaring imbalance between us and odu.
    Seems like we don't settle for the 3 (especially McCree) as much as we did earlier. Boykins doesn't force it as much either. Bracey seems like a rhythm guy who likes to shoot the 3 off of the dribble. That said, he was on fire yesterday and I doubt he can shoot it that well consistently.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Seems like we don't settle for the 3 (especially McCree) as much as we did earlier. Boykins doesn't force it as much either. Bracey seems like a rhythm guy who likes to shoot the 3 off of the dribble. That said, he was on fire yesterday and I doubt he can shoot it that well consistently.
    His assists and ball handling are just as impressive. If he can pull the defense toward him, that works very well!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

What about FT%? How did we shoot from the line?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    What about FT%? How did we shoot from the line?
    We were 18/25 (72%). They were 10/16 (62.5%)

+ Reply to Thread