+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997137 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 2411

Thread: The Violent Left

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Summer of love
    Summer of Marquise Love...now in hiding. Has an arrest record. He's so tough to kick someone when they're down. But, he's cowering in someone's basement.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Pedo That Stabbed Black Trump Supporter Released On Bond

You Dems are on a roll with your Go Fund Me Bailouts of these vermin destroying our cities.

Let's check this guy's profile to see how he fits on the "Democrat Hero" meter.

Soy Boy - Check
    Convicted Pedo - Check
    Property Crimes - Check
    Attacked A Trump Supporter - Check
    Bonus Points for Stabbing Trump Supporter - Check
    Double Bonus Points for stabbing Black Trump Supporter - Check
    Bailed Out - Check

Way to go guys! Keep up the good work!!

https://www.lawenforcementtoday.com/convicted-pedophile-antifa-member-bailed-out-in-portland/

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

So apparently Mr. Love (guy in Portland who kicked defenseless guy in head) has been arrested and charged with 3 felonies.. Attempted murder not being one of the charges.. wonder why.. I suspect that the DA will not press charges and he will be out on the street by noon today Portland time.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    So apparently Mr. Love (guy in Portland who kicked defenseless guy in head) has been arrested and charged with 3 felonies.. Attempted murder not being one of the charges.. wonder why.. I suspect that the DA will not press charges and he will be out on the street by noon today Portland time.
    Yep, and I just watched a video on YouTube of the attack on the "Straight Pride" parade in Boston...don't know the date...people engaged in the very peaceful parade, minding their own business, were viciously attacked by leftist thugs. There were 36 arrests, with 30 released within a few hours, 6 of the more violent were held in custody overnight. The next day in court the DA's office, the frickin' prosecution, asked for a motion of dismissal of all charges! That is what the defense attorney is supposed to ask for. The judge thought the DA dyke was nutso and denied the motion. Then it appeared it pissed him off so he ordered the 6 violent POS held without bail, hah! The looks on the faces of the young defendants was priceless. One said, "I can't stay, I'm due back in my mommy's basement soon." OKAY...I made that up, but it is probably close to the truth. What losers!

From Portland yesterday: Antifa woman tries to punch a proud boy and instantly regrets it. BTW.. if you look at video.. about a dozen or so cops are standing about 20 yards away and do nothing..

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo...41328607469568

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

From Portland yesterday: Antifa woman tries to punch a proud boy and instantly regrets it. BTW.. if you look at video.. about a dozen or so cops are standing about 20 yards away and do nothing..

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrAndyNgo...41328607469568
    Those fools have no idea what they're asking for. When the average, law abiding, gun owning American citizens of this country have had enough of this BS, it won't be pretty. I've said it before, before this is over, there will be blood in the streets, and it will be 100% the Democrat's fault. People are going to die, and it's all because the chickenchit Democrats and the DC establishment Republicans can't stand the idea of getting their asses handed to them by President Trump.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

You need to add the media constantly spewing antiTrump and American propaganda for the last 4 years as a major contributor. If they had presented a balanced narrative on the events it would’ve been much better. Schiff didn’t help by constantly lying about having proof of the allegations .

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

The media and the Democrat Party are one and the same.

So there was a guy who was shot by police in Wisconsin over the weekend. BLM has protested every night since and burned much of this small Wisconsin town. The perp(victim) had a record of violent criminal activity. He was holding a knife, and tasers had no effect on him. He refused to comply with police demands and was shot.. Why do people think they do not need to comply with police demands and just ignore them?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

So there was a guy who was shot by police in Wisconsin over the weekend. BLM has protested every night since and burned much of this small Wisconsin town. The perp(victim) had a record of violent criminal activity. He was holding a knife, and tasers had no effect on him. He refused to comply with police demands and was shot.. Why do people think they do not need to comply with police demands and just ignore them?
    He was shot 7 times in the back.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    He was shot 7 times in the back.
    So they would have been OK if it had only been one shot to the chest?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    So they would have been OK if it had only been one shot to the chest?
    Would you be okay if a family member was shot in the back 7 times?
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

You didn't answer my question.

First I'll agree 7 times probably is excessive but I haven't seen whether this was one person or multiple. Second I would imagine any family member of mine would listen to the police, not fight with them, evade them, try to get in a car either to drive off or possible get a weapon.

Tell me what the cops should have done. Let him get in the car and drive off?

If that close family member refused to comply with police orders, if that close family member had a history of violence and told the police that he had a gun in his car, no problem with it. Did you expect your children to listen to you when they were young? Did you teach them to obey those in positions of authority or did you tell them to just say F off.. and do what ever they wanted to do? Johnny as you are a Christian man, I know you taught your children better.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    You didn't answer my question.

First I'll agree 7 times probably is excessive but I haven't seen whether this was one person or multiple. Second I would imagine any family member of mine would listen to the police, not fight with them, evade them, try to get in a car either to drive off or possible get a weapon.

Tell me what the cops should have done. Let him get in the car and drive off?
    I can't answer your question because I'm not omniscient. What could they have done? If the perp was not putting them in mortal danger, they could've not shot him. Law and order doesn't mean that the police are justified in executing people who don't comply. Get back up. Let the guy walk off. That's the job.

If you can't understand why people are angry, you're not trying to understand.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

+ Reply to Thread