+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 161 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2411

Thread: The Violent Left

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Minnesota police chief "I was at the riots".. Media.. "It was not a riot".. "It was a protest".. We all know who's in charge of the narrative.
    Of course. Gotta keep the animals looking as domestic as possible. They've been doing that since Furguson.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Of course. Gotta keep the animals looking as domestic as possible. They've been doing that since Furguson.
    However Jan 6 was a "full on invasion and attack on our democracy"

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

However Jan 6 was a "full on invasion and attack on our democracy"
    everything came together just as planned.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

That wasn’t even a good riot. Were any cops killed? A night wasted by BLM in their opinion.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Minnesota police chief "I was at the riots".. Media.. "It was not a riot".. "It was a protest".. We all know who's in charge of the narrative.
    You must have missed the fact that another cop killed another black man. This has got to stop.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You must have missed the fact that another cop killed another black man. This has got to stop.
    That was a major mistake by that officer not being familiar enough with her gear. However, you gotta start with the source of the problem. Don’t do stuff that earns you a warrant for your arrest.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    That was a major mistake by that officer not being familiar enough with her gear. However, you gotta start with the source of the problem. Don’t do stuff that earns you a warrant for your arrest.
    You are quick to write off the humanity of another black man.

All I know is it was a female officer. Was it a black suspect? I never saw video, but I heard the officer audio.

All I know is it was a female officer. Was it a black suspect? I never saw video, but I heard the officer audio.
    You were quick to judge someone as the source of a problem without knowing who they were?

I knew he had warrants for violent behavior. If I’m approaching a situation where I know someone can become violent, then I’m prepared.

I knew he had warrants for violent behavior. If I’m approaching a situation where I know someone can become violent, then I’m prepared.
    And you should probably be thinking, I want to make sure that I don’t shoot this person I pulled over for expired tags and air fresheners hanging from rear view mirror. If you aren’t, there is something wrong.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

You are quick to write off the humanity of another black man.
    Probably a a desensitization thing. In 2019 almost 46% of the murders in the US were against black men (another 7.5% against black women making them the most murdered race in the US)....and as far as I can tell, about 90% or more of these murders were committed by blacks. Wonder how many of those were just regular folks (no criminal history or outstanding warrants) that were just murdered as if their life meant nothing? I bet a majority of them.

But this ONE killing seems very important to you....have you written the others off? Do you really care? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Probably a a desensitization thing. In 2019 almost 46% of the murders in the US were against black men (another 7.5% against black women making them the most murdered race in the US)....and as far as I can tell, about 90% or more of these murders were committed by blacks. Wonder how many of those were just regular folks (no criminal history or outstanding warrants) that were just murdered as if their life meant nothing? I bet a majority of them.

But this ONE killing seems very important to you....have you written the others off? Do you really care? I doubt it.
    This is hardly the only one I have written on.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

This is hardly the only one I have written on.
    No, you have an agenda, so it is these types you seem to notice. I guess there is no humanity in the others.

If you ignore the others...well, you know the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    No, you have an agenda, so it is these types you seem to notice. I guess there is no humanity in the others.

If you ignore the others...well, you know the rest.
    What agenda is that?

+ Reply to Thread