+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 161 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2411

Thread: The Violent Left

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    There you go lying again.
    It's okay to admit you're a Marxist. I'm one too. Only, in my case, I'm a fan of Groucho Marx!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    It's okay to admit you're a Marxist. I'm one too. Only, in my case, I'm a fan of Groucho Marx!
    If you're saying I'm Marxist for being a fan of Groucho, Chico, Harpo, Gummo, and/or Zeppo, then okay, sure, call me a Marxist for that.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And it continues with any statement from Pelosi, Schumer or the Dem Governors it mayors.

Watch: Heavily armed black militia marches through suburban city, demands reparations from whites
    'We aren't here to talk'

Published July 9, 2020 at 7:00pm

ATLANTA -- An armed militia marched through an Atlanta-area suburban town toting AR-15 rifles and shotguns, shouting black-power slogans and demanding reparations from white motorists.

The July 4 event in Stone Mountain lit up social media sites with chatter about the group's goals and military capability.

Georgia's law enforcement community has for the most part dismissed the militia group's demonstration as inconsequential bluster.

According to the nonprofit group Georgia Law Enforcement, which posted a description of the event on Facebook, an armed group of up to 300 “protesters” marched through the streets of Stone Mountain carrying weapons and yelling racially charged slogans.

More

https://www.wnd.com/2020/07/watch-he...ations-whites/

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Seven Antifa militants face federal charges after arrests in Portland

AMERICAN NEWS
    Seven Antifa militants face federal charges after arrests in Portland

https://thepostmillennial.com/seven-...ed-in-portland

How does it go; “Fry them like bacon!”?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Rowdy, dangerous mob outside of St. Louis couple's home today...right now, in fact. The couple had their private gate replaced with something heavier and stronger. There is a recording from earlier this morning of some commie bastard piece of shit on a megaphone taunting them about the gate. Obviously, he knows because he was one of the ones who tore down the other one. He sounds pissed off to the fact this new gate is stout and beyond their feeble ability to rip it down too. Crowd numbers about 300-400 it looks like, all a bunch of whiney whitey libtards, and a few blacks sprinkled in to meet the quota...

As I posted before this McCloskey guy is a scumbag PI attorney, so I don't give a rat's ass what happens to him. In fact, I am rooting for a confrontation with casualties! Scumbags killing each other! As Napoleon famously said, "never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake." Just let the scene play out...cops stay away, please.

That said, I am actually leaning toward sympathizing more with the scumbag attorney.
    https://www.khou.com/mobile/article/...a-4a87fba31f1c

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Saw that on FOX News...and well, the search warrant is for what? I know the true answer, but what excuse does someone, anyone! have for issuing a search warrant? Usually police will ask for search warrant because THEY HAVE REASON (AND SOME EVIDENCE) TO SUSPECT THERE HAS BEEN A CRIME. What "crime" did the McCloskey's commit? And, that would require a search warrant?

Saw that on FOX News...and well, the search warrant is for what? I know the true answer, but what excuse does someone, anyone! have for issuing a search warrant? Usually police will ask for search warrant because THEY HAVE REASON (AND SOME EVIDENCE) TO SUSPECT THERE HAS BEEN A CRIME. What "crime" did the McCloskey's commit? And, that would require a search warrant?
    Apparently no charges have been filed, the police just wanted to confiscate the rifle and to search for more, and they did not find any others. The handgun is in the possession of the McCloskey's attorney at the moment.

I think those in cahoots with the commie bastards just want it known the McCloskeys are now unarmed in hope the thugs will return and do harm to their property and to them...

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

He just needs to get another weapon, with what I saw he need trialing and a shotgun.

Just saw a video posted on FB where a group of Catholics were praying the rosary, and were accosted by BLM. One dude had an air horn, the kind you see (hear) at football games, and the a-hole was pushing his way thru the good folks making that racket. He was shouting "Don't touch me, or I'll f**k you up!" There were lots of cussing by the BLMers, profanity-laced verbal assaults, but no physical violence...at least not shown. Don't know what might have happened later. Two BLMers got right up to one of the priests and were screaming in his ear, "Shut up you racist Nazi!" And other things, which was hard to hear at times, but you could clearly hear that. Remarkably the priests and those praying maintained their cool...well, except one woman must have said something to a black dude, BLMer, because he spun around and screamed, "I'm not leaving, f**k you!" There was just a little pushing, using a shoulder to "capture" a space, but nothing physically violent.

But...the whole episode is violent. Violence committed by the Left radicals, the BLM, and others. Even without actual physical attacks, such verbal assaults are violent.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    As is Biden. He’s an idiot!

Published 2 hours ago

Biden says some funding should 'absolutely' be redirected from police
    Biden also said police forces don’t need surplus military equipment because it makes them look like 'the enemy' in communities.

More

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bid...ed-from-police
    add this to his many fine qualities. Joe Biden worried in 1977 that certain de-segregation policies would cause his children to grow up 'in a racial jungle

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Great question.

My guess is some enterprising idiot is trying to say them being outside is them being in a public place, so violated Penal Code 42.01 (a)(8). Good case to get that clarified if so.

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    He just needs to get another weapon, with what I saw he need trialing and a shotgun.
    He showed some good trigger finger discipline from what I remember. His wife's discipline, though, was a nightmare. I don't believe her pistol was loaded because there is no way that thing didn't go off the way she was handling it.

Plus, I think you mean add a shotgun. It's a great CQB backup weapon outside and best primary for inside.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

If she had fired the pistol, it would’ve jammed. Those little .380 hate being limp wristed.

Great question.

My guess is some enterprising idiot is trying to say them being outside is them being in a public place, so violated Penal Code 42.01 (a)(8). Good case to get that clarified if so.

He showed some good trigger finger discipline from what I remember. His wife's discipline, though, was a nightmare. I don't believe her pistol was loaded because there is no way that thing didn't go off the way she was handling it.

Plus, I think you mean add a shotgun. It's a great CQB backup weapon outside and best primary for inside.
    Thinking about this as I doubt in that situation many could accurately aim and hit a target

JTS M12AK-T1 With M-LOK 12 Gauge 3in Black Semi Automatic Shotgun - 18.7in

Quote Originally Posted by tech70 View Post
    Thinking about this as I doubt in that situation many could accurately aim and hit a target

JTS M12AK-T1 With M-LOK 12 Gauge 3in Black Semi Automatic Shotgun - 18.7in
    I'm still partial to the Benelli M4.

I'm still partial to the Benelli M4.
    It is certainly a very good gun but pricey. The PI lawyer could certainly afford one though.

+ Reply to Thread