+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 161 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 2411

Thread: The Violent Left

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Violent Left

No 2 ways about it, it’s evil at work when anyone encourages the destruction of a facility which operates on grants and donations to actually help women. Why are leftists so opposed to women making a CHOICE? Oh, right, their preferred choice is murder and anything else is unacceptable.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Several libs are calling for violence in rural areas.. If this were to happen, especially in the south, I don't think it will go the way they think it will.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Several libs are calling for violence in rural areas.. If this were to happen, especially in the south, I don't think it will go the way they think it will.

I don't either. Self-defense is much more readily applied and much easier to prove when those wanting to cause violence go out of their way to do it.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    I don't either. Self-defense is much more readily applied and much easier to prove when those wanting to cause violence go out of their way to do it.
    FriscoDawg.. Well my wife and I will be leaving the big city of Frisco to you and your family.. We've had enough of the traffic, people etc. and are moving back to Lincoln Parish next month. We have family land that we plan to build on, and become as self sufficient as we can. One of the good things about all of this is that we should be able to attend all Tech home games now, and even go to more MBB and Baseball games in the future. We've been in Frisco since 89 and saw it grow from a very small country town to what it has become today. Best of luck, but we are ready for a slower pace of life.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    FriscoDawg.. Well my wife and I will be leaving the big city of Frisco to you and your family.. We've had enough of the traffic, people etc. and are moving back to Lincoln Parish next month. We have family land that we plan to build on, and become as self sufficient as we can. One of the good things about all of this is that we should be able to attend all Tech home games now, and even go to more MBB and Baseball games in the future. We've been in Frisco since 89 and saw it grow from a very small country town to what it has become today. Best of luck, but we are ready for a slower pace of life.
    Glad to have you. Need more like you to come and live here.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...b560154d57729b

Not sure if this belongs on this thread, but FWIW.

John Hinckley is walking free, living in Virginia now. After an attempted assassination of a POTUS? Of course, it was a GOOD president (a GREAT one in this case), so of course the leftist powers-that-be have no issue with allowing this POS to be free. He's a hero, or almost one, in the twisted evil minds of those in charge these days. I doubt if Hinckley would even be alive if he had shot Bill Clinton or obummer. He certainly wouldn't be free, walking the streets.

Hinckley says President Reagan was "a nice man and a good president", and that he has remorse for the harm he did. And then he comments there are too many guns and too much violence in America....Oh! I see now, the lefties will recruit him as a poster child for gun control.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Couldn't be held responsible. It was Jody Foster's fault.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Best thing I have seen all day!
    Last edited by WWDog; 07-22-2022 at 10:19 PM.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

+ Reply to Thread