+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 161 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2411

Thread: The Violent Left

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Not exactly. It's a cumulative thing...if you're wearing one and an infected person is wearing one, you've got a really good chance to avoid infection. That said, if the infected person is NOT wearing a mask, your mask still reduces your risk of contracting the virus by about 60%.
    Awesome! I wear a mask. But, it's still the boring white or black ones I have had. Guess I need to invest in some of the fancy ones, since some are saying this will be our "new normal." Saw a fellow who was styling, baby! He had a matching tie, pocket hanky and mask all designed to enhance his three-piece Armani suit. I watched as he went out to the parking lot and got in a Mercedes. Of course. (I was at a bank). Now, might as well "go with it" since we will all be wearing masks from now on. Gotta make a fashion statement, ya know.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Not exactly. It's a cumulative thing...if you're wearing one and an infected person is wearing one, you've got a really good chance to avoid infection. That said, if the infected person is NOT wearing a mask, your mask still reduces your risk of contracting the virus by about 60%.
    Did you get the 60% number from the CDC or a Democrat pollster? Amazing that they throw those figures out with absolutely NOTHING to back them up.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Did you get the 60% number from the CDC or a Democrat pollster? Amazing that they throw those figures out with absolutely NOTHING to back them up.
    Medical journal...I'm sure it's just pinko commie propaganda though.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...142-9/fulltext
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Medical journal...I'm sure it's just pinko commie propaganda though.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...142-9/fulltext
    You over simplified a lot of information to say masking "reduces the risk of contracting the virus by nearly 60%".

- Distancing was included. You omitted perhaps the most important part of safety.
    - Wearing the masks properly is a must. Again, you omitted the 2nd most important part of safety.

It's PC just to say "mask up", but that means NOTHING if not done correctly and with distancing. Been screaming this from day one, but you guys ignore the science you don't want to see enforced.

Also, there remains a 40% chance of catching the virus with proper masking and distancing. They never say that. Think about it...You say it reduces chances by 60% w/out saying you still have a 40% chance of catching the virus.

If you are in danger of dying with (not from) China Virus, stay home.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

You over simplified a lot of information to say masking "reduces the risk of contracting the virus by nearly 60%".

- Distancing was included. You omitted perhaps the most important part of safety.
    - Wearing the masks properly is a must. Again, you omitted the 2nd most important part of safety.

It's PC just to say "mask up", but that means NOTHING if not done correctly and with distancing. Been screaming this from day one, but you guys ignore the science you don't want to see enforced.

Also, there remains a 40% chance of catching the virus with proper masking and distancing. They never say that. Think about it...You say it reduces chances by 60% w/out saying you still have a 40% chance of catching the virus.

If you are in danger of dying with (not from) China Virus, stay home.
    I'm sorry that you inferred incorrectly. On this, we agree, if you are high risk stay home. If you choose to be in public, wear a mask properly and socially distance. Your strawman about me not wanting it enforced is ridiculous. I would LOVE to see this enforced, but I'm not naive enough to think that ANY enforcement agency in our state has the power to do it properly. It must be enforced by the owners and managers of the establishments. I don't go where these restrictions are not enforced.

I replied to your 60% misinformation.

I replied to your 60% misinformation.
    You're right...it's 65%. My apologies.

You're right...it's 65%. My apologies.
    How disingenuous of you.

According to you, this is okay and get's you in the 65% safe group.

How disingenuous of you.

According to you, this is okay and get's you in the 65% safe group.

Don’t double down when you infer something I didn’t say.

Don’t double down when you infer something I didn’t say.
    What you said was wrong...

That said, if the infected person is NOT wearing a mask, your mask still reduces your risk of contracting the virus by about 60%.

The "proof" provided didn't come close to saying the above.

What you said was wrong...

That said, if the infected person is NOT wearing a mask, your mask still reduces your risk of contracting the virus by about 60%.

The "proof" provided didn't come close to saying the above.
    It wasn’t wrong. At worst, it was incomplete. This is an asinine argument...your new normal.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    There is literally nothing in this story that suggest these women have a specific political point of view, particularly that they are “leftists.”
    🙄🤪🤡😂

Published 5 hours ago

Philadelphia imposes curfew in anticipation of third night of violence after police killing!

More

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philadelp...iolence-police

It wasn’t wrong. At worst, it was incomplete. This is an asinine argument...your new normal.
    Wow! It was wrong, not simply incomplete. Half truths are lies.

Wow! It was wrong, not simply incomplete. Half truths are lies.
    It wasn’t a half truth. Go have your 6th grade spat with somebody else.

You guys really are losing it. “You said the pill was effective, but you never said you have to put it in your mouth and swallow it!”

I think the years of bad faith arguments from Rush and Moon must have a corrosive effect.

It wasn’t a half truth. Go have your 6th grade spat with somebody else.

You guys really are losing it. “You said the pill was effective, but you never said you have to put it in your mouth and swallow it!”

I think the years of bad faith arguments from Rush and Moon must have a corrosive effect.
    Try to keep up. You said masking increased chances of NOT getting the virus by 60%.

I called BS.

You cited an article that SPECIFICALLY said masking worked ONLY if it was done with proper wearing and distancing which you admitted is NOT happening and will never happen.

Whey I logically point this out you get upset and say my stance is asinine, then say I'm on a 6th grade level.

You want to follow the science? Follow ALL the science, not just the parts that are PC.

+ Reply to Thread