+ Reply to Thread
Page 100 of 161 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 2411

Thread: The Violent Left

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

So?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So?
    When a sportsman shoots an animal does he hate the animal?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    When a sportsman shoots an animal does he hate the animal?
    You equate the deliberate desecrations of places of worship to a deer hunter....you are so lost that not even UPS could find you.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You equate the deliberate desecrations of places of worship to a deer hunter....you are so lost that not even UPS could find you.
    If it is a crime of opportunity the location itself wasn’t “deliberate.” That is my point.

I always know that I am not only right, I am VERY right (correct), when Goosey double downs on some argument. Thanks for the affirmation. Not that I needed it.

The moron in El Paso who broke into a church and destroyed a statue of Jesus, for the misguided reasons he gave, and the idiot who climbed a security fence and tossed a statue of Mary into the street, both...well, just happened to be passing by and all of sudden, NOT because of the location, oh, heck no! they just got a wild hair at that instant and just happened to vandalize a Catholic Church. Wow! too bad they weren't in front of a Biden Campaign HQ and had that sudden wild hair, eh!

Was talking about the Tioga one.

El Paso - “The officer stopped Cantrell and initially arrested Cantrell for possession of marijuana, according to the affidavit.

While being questioned, Cantrell told police that he went into the church to repent. Upon further questioning, Cantrell said that the statue was the wrong color. He told the officer that Jesus was Jewish, so the statue should have a darker skin color, the affidavit stated. He denied destroying the statue, saying it fell on its own.“

Hard to say on this one. Obviously lying, so could also be crazy or on drugs. Not necessarily hate. The fact that he knew Jesus was Jewish is interesting...

Since May there have been 21 separate attacks on Catholic churches across the nation. Even more worldwide, but I don't have the exact numbers.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Well as expected Louisville is center stage tonight for violence and riots. I did learn today, that the premise of the "no knock warrant" was a lie. Apparently according to an independent 3rd party witness, the police did announce themselves, and knocked on the door. Also Brianna Taylor's boyfriend also admitted that he fired first at police hitting a police officer. Seems like BLM activists already had rental trucks pre-staged with shields, signs, etc. downtown even before the verdict was read. Guess they were going to do this regardless of what grand jury found.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Well as expected Louisville is center stage tonight for violence and riots. I did learn today, that the premise of the "no knock warrant" was a lie. Apparently according to an independent 3rd party witness, the police did announce themselves, and knocked on the door. Also Brianna Taylor's boyfriend also admitted that he fired first at police hitting a police officer. Seems like BLM activists already had rental trucks pre-staged with shields, signs, etc. downtown even before the verdict was read. Guess they were going to do this regardless of what grand jury found.
    No knock warrants are bad policy. I have no idea if this was a result of one, but the practice should be ended. They are not racist....they are gestapo tactics.

Now that this incident has been hijacked by the BLM fascists, that point won't even be considered. Everyone will just dig in.

The grand jury decisions were correct given the current laws, however. The police had the right to defend themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    It WAS a no knock warrant. That doesn’t mean that they didn’t knock.

And a regular warrant requires that the police wait a reasonable period of time for a response before entering the home. This is a 4th amendment issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    No knock warrants are bad policy. I have no idea if this was a result of one, but the practice should be ended. They are not racist....they are gestapo tactics.

Now that this incident has been hijacked by the BLM fascists, that point won't even be considered. Everyone will just dig in.

The grand jury decisions were correct given the current laws, however. The police had the right to defend themselves.
    Taylor's "ex-boyfriend" fired shots at the cops as they came through the door, they returned fire. What happened to the "ex-boyfriend?" Was he arrested? And, is he Taylor's "ex-boyfriend" only because she is now dead, or had they broken up prior to the incident?

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Taylor's "ex-boyfriend" fired shots at the cops as they came through the door, they returned fire. What happened to the "ex-boyfriend?" Was he arrested? And, is he Taylor's "ex-boyfriend" only because she is now dead, or had they broken up prior to the incident?
    What would you do if someone broke into your house? I bet you’d come out with a gun drawn. I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    What would you do if someone broke into your house? I bet you’d come out with a gun drawn. I know I would.
    Eyewitnesses have stated the police did knock and shouted several times "Police! Police!" I suppose the ex-boyfriend was your typical thug with a lot to hide.

As for what I would do I would answer the police when they banged on the door and shouted who they were. I would also shout back at them "Give me a moment to restrain my dogs," who would be going nuts trying to get at whoever was banging on the door. If the police busted through the door anyway, then I would duck because the shit was gonna hit the fan!

Now, you asked about "if someone" broke into my house, which I assume you mean if it were not the police, or if I did not know it was....well, then the shit would really hit the fan. Not only would they be trying to save themselves from being ripped to shreds, I would be pumping bullets into each target of opportunity, trying to avoid hitting one of my dogs. It wouldn't end well for anyone.

The moral of the story is....don't break into houses that are not yours!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Now, you asked about "if someone" broke into my house, which I assume you mean if it were not the police, or if I did not know it was....well, then the shit would really hit the fan. Not only would they be trying to save themselves from being ripped to shreds, I would be pumping bullets into each target of opportunity, trying to avoid hitting one of my dogs. It wouldn't end well for anyone.
    Well said.

I suspect the "no knock" piece of this story is much like the "hands up don't shoot" and "I can't breathe" narratives associated with other stories. The first didn't happen at all and the second did not happen because of an action by the police (he was screaming "I cannot breathe" long before he was restrained). But once the stories are hijacked by the moronic fascist mobs (BLM and Antifa), nothing will ever be learned from it.

If it was a "no knock" raid, the person that shot at the police was justified in doing so, and the police were justified in shooting back. It's the political idiots that said such tactics were acceptable that were wrong.

+ Reply to Thread