+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: The Violent Left

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by atobulldog View Post
    You shared a Slate article inferring as such and I still have no idea what boofing is, boofy.

So again, you will have to explain what boofing means, boofy.
    Have you always been this obsessed with boofing? If you are looking for someone to boof you, you are barking up the wrong tree. Maybe you should talk to one of your frat bros about it or Kavanaugh.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Please don't say you mean that the next guy needs to find a middle ground because at this point, middle is way left of center. Example: Obama was middle
    That may be the case if we are looking for the middle between the two extremes, but I define the middle as where the majority of people fall on the spectrum. I don't care if the next president is more in the middle, but I would like someone who can encourage dialogue and maybe reel in some of the crazies (on both sides). I have said I will probably vote for Trump in 2020 (despite not voting for him in 2016) but Trump is not the guy to bring people down from the ledge. He may be the person to push people off the ledge enough that the more rational among us can decide to avoid a similar fate.

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Have you always been this obsessed with boofing? If you are looking for someone to boof you, you are barking up the wrong tree. Maybe you should talk to one of your frat bros about it or Kavanaugh.
    I am sorry boofy, you are insinuating boofing means something else and have consistently projected your boofing on fraternity guys. I know you really like to project, but it is embarrassing at this point. Seek help boofy.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I am sorry boofy, you are insinuating boofing means something else and have consistently projected your boofing on fraternity guys. I know you really like to project, but it is embarrassing at this point. Seek help boofy.
    I guess I am the only one of the two of us that has learned to use google.

https://www.vox.com/culture/2018/9/2...-yearbook-boof

Champ atobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to allatobulldog is a name known to all atobulldog's Avatar

Thanks for the often wrong, ie Gaza Bridge, Vox's post on the matter. I found the following rather interesting:

It’s very difficult to find established usage of “boof” in publications of the era
    Seems to me that it is all conjecture and fantasy ideas of your type hoping against hope that it means whatever dastardly definition to discredit him. It turns out you have no proof and any "corroboration" from Vox is wishful thinking.

Thanks for the often wrong, ie Gaza Bridge, Vox's post on the matter. I found the following rather interesting:

It’s very difficult to find established usage of “boof” in publications of the era
    Seems to me that it is all conjecture and fantasy ideas of your type hoping against hope that it means whatever dastardly definition to discredit him. It turns out you have no proof and any "corroboration" from Vox is wishful thinking.

Still obsessed with boof? Pretty sure, given the context of Kavanaugh and Judge’s yearbook quotes it doesn’t mean “fart”, but you right wingers will believe whatever you need to believe to score Pyrrhic victories.

Maybe it is open to debate as to what exactly is being passed through the anus when one boofs, but those references that actually published the term suggest it was either drugs/booze (as it is used today) or a penis (Teen Wolf is suggestive of how it was understood then). This seems to be a term that is used more frequently where only guys gather, particularly Catholic guys, but most people that claim to know what it means come from boys school backgrounds (Jesuit or otherwise).

I never really cared about the boofing reference as a sign of his lack of trustworthiness. You are the one that seems to be hyperfocused on it - whether that is because you have a general interest in boofing or whether you mistakenly believe this is the lynchpin of the truthfulness attack on Kavanaugh (it isn’t).

Still obsessed with boof? Pretty sure, given the context of Kavanaugh and Judge’s yearbook quotes it doesn’t mean “fart”, but you right wingers will believe whatever you need to believe to score Pyrrhic victories.

Maybe it is open to debate as to what exactly is being passed through the anus when one boofs, but those references that actually published the term suggest it was either drugs/booze (as it is used today) or a penis (Teen Wolf is suggestive of how it was understood then). This seems to be a term that is used more frequently where only guys gather, particularly Catholic guys, but most people that claim to know what it means come from boys school backgrounds (Jesuit or otherwise).

I never really cared about the boofing reference as a sign of his lack of trustworthiness. You are the one that seems to be hyperfocused on it - whether that is because you have a general interest in boofing or whether you mistakenly believe this is the lynchpin of the truthfulness attack on Kavanaugh (it isn’t).
    Project if you must, boofy. I was gigging you on it because it is pure applesauce, and I kept coming back because of your attempts to project it on to fraternity members. I never claimed it was a lynch pin of anything, to me it was a stupid, petty, and vapid argument that should have no business coming from a US Senator. But hey, Vox thinks it is important.

Project if you must, boofy. I was gigging you on it because it is pure applesauce, and I kept coming back because of your attempts to project it on to fraternity members. I never claimed it was a lynch pin of anything, to me it was a stupid, petty, and vapid argument that should have no business coming from a US Senator. But hey, Vox thinks it is important.
    It’s all good, man. Whatever gets your rocks off.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Fake headline. But also she was a Republican, not a leftist, when she said what Jeb “should have” done.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Fake headline. But also she was a Republican, not a leftist, when she said what Jeb “should have” done.
    BS, she's done similar before as posted below.

Daily Wire reporter Ryan Saavedra – who captured Wallace’s call for violence – pointed out that the MSNBC host once proclaimed she wanted to "wring" the "neck" of White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders.

BS, she's done similar before as posted below.

Daily Wire reporter Ryan Saavedra – who captured Wallace’s call for violence – pointed out that the MSNBC host once proclaimed she wanted to "wring" the "neck" of White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders.
    Which part of what I said is BS? (1) that she was a Republican at the time of the statement, or (2) that she said what he “should have done” rather than tell him what to do?

But if Republicans statements about committing violence inflame your sensibilities, how about these doozies:

“I’d like to punch him in the face.” (Regarding a protestor at a Trump rally)

“Maybe he should have been roughed up” (again, regarding a citizen exercising their First Amendment rights)

“Part of the problem is no one wants to hurt each other anymore.” (Same context)

“I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will” (again, regarding protestors)

“The audience hit back. That’s what we need a little bit more of” (Same)

“If you do (hurt him), I’ll defend you in court, don’t worry about it” (Same)

“I’ll beat the crap out of you” (Same)

“Knock the crap out of him, would you? I promise you, I will pay your legal fees” (Same)

+ Reply to Thread