+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114 ... LastLast

Thread: The Violent Left

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Schiff has lied to the Senate, leaked documents to press in the past, all in attempts to control a narrative in the MSM. He also sought to conspire with what he thought were Ukrainian operatives that had dirt on Trump, when it turned out to be a radio DJ playing a prank.
    Lock him up for life!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

How does one even think up this crappola?

Democratic rep jokes about withholding Lysol shipments to Kentucky in swipe at McConnell

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mal...ucky-mcconnell

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    So if we double the death total every 4 days, starting from now at 5,000, how many days does it take to get to 100,000?

A really crude estimation...
    April 2 - 5000
    April 6- 10000
    April 10 - 20000
    April 14 - 40000
    April 18 - 80000

I am not predicting those numbers, but just giving you an example of how exponential functions work based on the two data points you gave. Do Trump supporters not understand exponential functions?
    Took 5 days to double from 10k to 20k, a further indication of the curve flattening.

Disgustingly evil people in general.
    Hillary, Biden and the Dems thankful for so many deaths so they can pass universal healthcare.

Hillary During Biden Town Hall: Coronavirus ‘Would Be a Terrible Crisis to Waste’

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton said Tuesday that the coronavirus pandemic “would be a terrible crisis to waste” by not creating “universal health care.”

Clinton, the Democratic Party nominee in the 2016 presidential election, was speaking to former Vice President Joe Biden in a virtual women’s “town hall” meeting, during which she endorsed him for president.

Biden nodded in agreement as Clinton spoke about exploiting the coronavirus pandemic to bring about the left’s dream of “universal health care”:

This is a high-stakes time, because of the pandemic. But this is also a really high-stakes election. And every form of health care should continue to be available, including reproductive health care for every woman in this country. And then it needs to be part of a much larger system that eventually — and quickly, I hope — gets us to universal health care. [Biden nods] So I can only say, “Amen,” to everything you’re saying, but also to, again, enlist people that this would be a terrible crisis to waste, as the old saying goes. [Biden nods] We’ve learned a lot about what our absolute frailties are in our country when it comes to health justice and economic justice.

The “old saying” to which Clinton referred may have been the statement of President Barack Obama’s incoming chief of staff, Rahm Emanuel in December 2008, who told the Wall Street Journal: “You never want a serious crisis to go to waste.”

https://www.breitbart.com/health/202...l-health-care/

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Video circulating on the Net of a bunch of leftist Hollywood types punching each other. Starts with some stuntwoman named Zoe Belle and includes Hallie Berry, Cameron Diaz, Margot Robbie (the Duchess!), and many other actresses. Just the left doing what they do best...being violent. Have to admit there are a few I'd like to punch out myself. But, I have good reason...

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Video circulating on the Net of a bunch of leftist Hollywood types punching each other. Starts with some stuntwoman named Zoe Belle and includes Hallie Berry, Cameron Diaz, Margot Robbie (the Duchess!), and many other actresses. Just the left doing what they do best...being violent. Have to admit there are a few I'd like to punch out myself. But, I have good reason...
    Hmmm. Interesting. Those chicks don't scare me. So whatever they've got, it don't show.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Progressive Justice strikes again: Houston man arrested 67 times murders 80y/o

This what you get when you adopt this STUPID belief that the justice system is throwing a bunch of decent innocent people into jail because they didnt have good enough lawyers or enough money. Its an absolute joke.

quote:

At 9:55 a.m., the Houston Police Department received a call of a suspicious person outside a Fiesta Mart near 8600 South Braeswood Boulevard. The suspect was soliciting customers for money and threatening them with a knife, Police Chief Art Acevedo said in a news briefing Saturday afternoon.

quote:

Soon after, employees at a nearby Walgreens noticed a man, who matched the description of the suspect near the Fiest Mart, lingering outside. As a woman approximately 80 years of age exited Walgreens and walked back to her car, the man stabbed the woman in the chest, Acevedo said.

quote:

The suspect entered the woman’s car and attempted to start it. Witnesses flagged down an officer nearby. The officer exited his patrol car and ordered the suspect, still armed with a blade, to exit the car. After about 15 seconds, the suspect exited the car and pointed the knife toward the officer, Acevedo said. The officer discharged two rounds, striking the suspect.
    quote:

The suspect was pronounced dead at the scene by the Houston Fire Department.

The woman, identified as Rosalie Cook, was transported to Memorial Hermann where she later died of her injuries.

quote:

Two of Cook’s children were seen comforting one another at the scene. They said their mother leaves behind four children and six grandchildren.

“I got a message from her yesterday, and I want to keep it," said a family friend Oscar Lara. “She’s so sweet. She always takes care of everybody.”

Lara has lived next door to Cook for 14 years. He described her as Mama Rose.
    Well he won't be released again...

Wow this is interesting from racist Van Jones. But he’s saying the same many of us have been for years on BB&B !!

Published 22 mins ago
    CNN’s Van Jones says 'white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter' more worrisome than KKK

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-va...er-scarier-kkk

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Wow this is interesting from racist Van Jones. But he’s saying the same many of us have been for years on BB&B !!

Published 22 mins ago
    CNN’s Van Jones says 'white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter' more worrisome than KKK

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-va...er-scarier-kkk
    Really? You guys have been saying this:

“It’s not the racist white person, who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It’s the white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, 'Oh I don’t see race, race is no big deal to me, I see all people the same, I give to charities’ but the minute she sees as black man who she does not respect, or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been taught by the Aryan Nation,” Jones said.

I know the headlines distort the meaning behind the quote, but HRC isn’t the punchline - it is the person that claims not to see race as an issue.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Even "Whitelash" Jones can stumble onto a nugget of truth every once in a while.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Really? You guys have been saying this:

“It’s not the racist white person, who is in the Ku Klux Klan that we have to worry about. It’s the white, liberal Hillary Clinton supporter walking her dog in Central Park who would tell you right now, 'Oh I don’t see race, race is no big deal to me, I see all people the same, I give to charities’ but the minute she sees as black man who she does not respect, or who she has a slight thought against, she weaponized race like she had been taught by the Aryan Nation,” Jones said.

I know the headlines distort the meaning behind the quote, but HRC isn’t the punchline - it is the person that claims not to see race as an issue.
    The 2 people you describe are the same person. Curious.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Liberal logic......

I am going to protest the police. Also, I feel like ransacking this Target because of the police.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

In Minnesota.. business owners were told, if you kill someone trying to protect your business, you will be charged with murder. Only if the looters or vandals are threatening you or employees would it be considered warranted. Glad I live in Texas..

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

There is a conspiracy theory going around on FB that is a real doozy! The creator of said theory gets Brownie points for weaving a convincing argument and providing evidence too. The gist of it is the Floyd killing was a set-up to deter Blacks from leaving the Biden train.

Told ya it was a real doozy!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    In Minnesota.. business owners were told, if you kill someone trying to protect your business, you will be charged with murder. Only if the looters or vandals are threatening you or employees would it be considered warranted. Glad I live in Texas..
    So true.

+ Reply to Thread