+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 161 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2411

Thread: The Violent Left

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I never said it wasn't real...I just think it's funny. You think the guy who maintains it is biased?

I don't click on links like that...or wnd or breitbart...mainly because I'm afraid they're going to give my computer terminal gonorrhea.
    Whatever. I'm certain the guy may be biased its just nice to know that everyone else out there posting shit isn't. Like I said I saw it on an Instagram feed and that was the only location I could find it on the internet (I'm really surprised its not everywhere). Click, don't click.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MoonPieBlue View Post
    Whatever. I'm certain the guy may be biased its just nice to know that everyone else out there posting shit isn't. Like I said I saw it on an Instagram feed and that was the only location I could find it on the internet (I'm really surprised its not everywhere). Click, don't click.
    Why you mad? I didn't say anything about other people's bias. It's interesting though that the Trump "movement" stands on the stool of media bias while utilizing just as biased media and also using outright falsehoods on social media.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Lefties, like Goosey and johnny, applaud such attacks on whities. After all, working...even in an Autozone, WORKING!! that is so offensive to lefties, and the other guy, OMG! just strutting his white privilege by walking down the street. I mean, he was just asking for it! Working? Walking? Stop this racism!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Don't know. I first saw it on an instagram feed. Was the only place I could locate it. Why do think its not real?
    Probably Russian.

Big Dog MoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the roughMoonPieBlue is a jewel in the rough

Why you mad? I didn't say anything about other people's bias. It's interesting though that the Trump "movement" stands on the stool of media bias while utilizing just as biased media and also using outright falsehoods on social media.
    Not mad. Like I said I posted the only place I found it. If it had been on the CNN, New York Times, FoxNews or any other 'main stream' web site I would have posted a link to that one. I just think its interesting that the guy who got shot was live streaming and the discussion going on at the time, particularly him asking Kyle why he was running and he said he was going to get the cops.

I also realize everyone out there is trying to use the social media to their advantage, that includes biasing things to fit their narrative and its coming from both sides. However, when I find stuff that contradicts a question i may have posed I try and correct it. I don't know if it was you who was posting regarding Biden denouncing the protests using a link from May and my asking if there was a more recent one. When I found one from the end of July I posted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Probably Russian.
    They did a really good job.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Not mad. Like I said I posted the only place I found it. If it had been on the CNN, New York Times, FoxNews or any other 'main stream' web site I would have posted a link to that one. I just think its interesting that the guy who got shot was live streaming and the discussion going on at the time, particularly him asking Kyle why he was running and he said he was going to get the cops.

I also realize everyone out there is trying to use the social media to their advantage, that includes biasing things to fit their narrative and its coming from both sides. However, when I find stuff that contradicts a question i may have posed I try and correct it. I don't know if it was you who was posting regarding Biden denouncing the protests using a link from May and my asking if there was a more recent one. When I found one from the end of July I posted it.
    gotcha. thanks
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Probably Russian.
    China or some other anti-world, anti-human or anti-Judea Christian country which Obama/Biden/Hillary bowed low to the ground or have $billions and $billions. And in the case of the Biden’s and Clinton’s made hundreds of $millions.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Probably Russian.
    China or some other anti-world, anti-human or anti-Judea Christian country which Obama/Biden/Hillary bowed low to the ground or gave $billions and $billions. And in the case of the Biden’s and Clinton’s made hundreds of $millions.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

The democrats are desperate. They’re seeing the numbers.

For three months they insisted the protests and riots were peaceful. Now all of a sudden Trump is responsible for the violence that didn’t exist.

Biden actually threatened more violence if Trump wins today in a speech. Of course it’s a veiled threat, saying Trump would be the cause of continued and increasing violence if he wins. More of the democrat classic strategy, blame the other side for what we’re doing.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    The democrats are desperate. They’re seeing the numbers.

For three months they insisted the protests and riots were peaceful. Now all of a sudden Trump is responsible for the violence that didn’t exist.

Biden actually threatened more violence if Trump wins today in a speech. Of course it’s a veiled threat, saying Trump would be the cause of continued and increasing violence if he wins. More of the democrat classic strategy, blame the other side for what we’re doing.
    Hillary was tweeting last week advising Joe that under no circumstances should he concede the election. Democrats have said multiple times that Trump wouldn't accept the election results, yet they are the ones who have tried everything since 2016 to get Trump removed from office, and have refused to accept the results of the election. With Biden and Harris and others threatening MORE violence if Trump wins, this could be the trigger of a second civil war.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Hypotheticals are fun, sometimes. Things in these parts make one forget about petty bullshit political ya ya in a hot second.

I wish I could see such argumentative zeal above applied to a different topic right now.

I got some ice today. And a some cell service. Fist pump.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Hillary was tweeting last week advising Joe that under no circumstances should he concede the election. Democrats have said multiple times that Trump wouldn't accept the election results, yet they are the ones who have tried everything since 2016 to get Trump removed from office, and have refused to accept the results of the election. With Biden and Harris and others threatening MORE violence if Trump wins, this could be the trigger of a second civil war.
    You are drama queening again. You sound like Hannity or Tucker.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

You still supporting BLM and Biden?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    You still supporting BLM and Biden?
    That a rhetorical question?

+ Reply to Thread