+ Reply to Thread
Page 118 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,756 to 1,770 of 2411

Thread: The Violent Left

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Probably afraid Harris/Biden will take away his military retirement pay. Everything is fair game in a liberal ADM.
    Too late...y’all have already taught me how we treat unnamed sources.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    What your article misses is the fact that the guy that was at the BLM protest was there as a Trump supporting counterprotestor. He is also a vocal proponent of Qanon.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mashabl...tol-debunk.amp

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

CONFIRMED!

Antifa operatives are the ones who led the violence and were the ones responsible for the breach into the capitol building. Now, it is also true some angry Trump supporters followed their lead and got swept up in the violence. This happens in a mob environment...

back in 1977 a severe snowstorm hit Ruston and shut down the campus for a couple of days. People, students, went nutso. What started out as rather harmless snowball fights escalated into something much worse. I won't callout the specific group(s) but it was alarming...no, frightening! to see otherwise upstanding students sink to such lows. A car was flipped over in one incident.

Not to excuse it, but these things happen in the relative anonymity of a large group. BUT! make no mistake about it, it was Antifa operatives who caused the worst of the mess yesterday. The "followers" who willingly went along were stupid...

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Too late...y’all have already taught me how we treat unnamed sources.
    Worked fine for 4 years. Your media depended on it and you bought it all hook, line, and sinker.

But that’s what “lightweights” do.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Please run to the nearest liberal site to find something....anything....to support whatever you wish the narrative to be. Good job.

Now don't get me wrong, I think people of all shapes, colors and political affiliations are capable of violence. This may well have been a bunch of MAGA guys storming the chambers, and I am going to assume it was because of where it happened and during which event, but just because some website begins with "factcheck" don't assume it is truly an unbiased platform just trying to get the truth out to you. I don't know if anyone has told you this, but you cannot believe everything you see on the internet (except ALL of my brilliant posts here on BB&B).

Usually it's good to wait a while to see what the truth actually is and not accept knee jerk reactions peddled on the internet (both ways). Otherwise you end up accepting stuff like "hands up, don't shoot" and other silly stuff. I'm a real data guy, and I know it usually takes a while to sort things out.
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Probably afraid Harris/Biden will take away his military retirement pay. Everything is fair game in a liberal ADM.
    The company cited in Frisco's link, XRVision has now come out and said that this report is completely false.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...on-times-false

My apologies to any "lightweights" who believed it.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

The company cited in Frisco's link, XRVision has now come out and said that this report is completely false.

Doesn't change the fact that eyewitnesses have said that they have seen the same professional protesters at other left-wing events. But I'm sure certain "deadweights" here won't buy it.

The tactics used are obvious. A few infiltrators helped to instigate much of what happened yesterday. That doesn't excuse any of what happened. But it does raise questions.

In one obvious example in a widely distributed video, why the the Capitol Police remove barricades? Once the barricades were removed, someone in the foreground was jumping up and down to urge the crowd to move forward. Who is this person?

The initial breaches of the building recorded on video where windows were broken were done by people dressed in black wearing hoods. Those people were being booed and there were shouts of "Antifa" coming from the crowd. Who are these people and what were their motives?

In the early stage, video from Statuary Hall showed groups of people moving through peacefully between barricades that were established. What (or who) triggered the violence? That is still unclear.

Doesn't change the fact that eyewitnesses have said that they have seen the same professional protesters at other left-wing events. But I'm sure certain "deadweights" here won't buy it.

The tactics used are obvious. A few infiltrators helped to instigate much of what happened yesterday. That doesn't excuse any of what happened. But it does raise questions.

In one obvious example in a widely distributed video, why the the Capitol Police remove barricades? Once the barricades were removed, someone in the foreground was jumping up and down to urge the crowd to move forward. Who is this person?

The initial breaches of the building recorded on video where windows were broken were done by people dressed in black wearing hoods. Those people were being booed and there were shouts of "Antifa" coming from the crowd. Who are these people and what were their motives?

In the early stage, video from Statuary Hall showed groups of people moving through peacefully between barricades that were established. What (or who) triggered the violence? That is still unclear.
    Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

An unarmed white woman was killed yesterday by the Capitol police. Is there outrage?

Do white lives matter?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Sounds like you’re trying to convince yourself.
    Were you there?

Were you there?
    Sedition isn't my thing. A claim was made here and it was refuted. There is literally NO evidence that Antifa was involved yesterday. There is literally NO evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the result of the election. You can't make a statement and then say "prove me wrong"...there's no evidence.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Believed what?

In this hyper-political environment, you shouldn't believe anything you hear.

Just know that debate is being shut down on social media and in the courts, and debate is what keeps violence from happening. I know you don't want to hear any opinion but your own (or the opinion that's given to you by those you view as your savior, and I don't mean Christ), but squelching debate will only lead to more violence. I hear Pelosi even changed house rules to silence Republican opposition.

You are so full of hate you cannot see any of this.

Believed what?

In this hyper-political environment, you shouldn't believe anything you hear.

Just know that debate is being shut down on social media and in the courts, and debate is what keeps violence from happening. I know you don't want to hear any opinion but your own (or the opinion that's given to you by those you view as your savior, and I don't mean Christ), but squelching debate will only lead to more violence. I hear Pelosi even changed house rules to silence Republican opposition.

You are so full of hate you cannot see any of this.
    Now you’re projecting.

I watch Fox News and listen to Rush and/or Hannity daily...just FYI

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Sedition isn't my thing. A claim was made here and it was refuted. There is literally NO evidence that Antifa was involved yesterday. There is literally NO evidence of widespread voter fraud that would change the result of the election. You can't make a statement and then say "prove me wrong"...there's no evidence.
    The DC Chief of Police just outed Antifa, showing the pics of those thugs with the Antifa tatoos. He said "we don't care who they are or where they're from, they will be found and arrested." Literally you are so braindead....literally.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

I feel like there is a familiar pattern here.

Assertion:

One of the detained protesters had a hammer and sickle tattooed on his wrist. Not likely for a Trump supporter.

Antifa had called for its activists to infiltrate today. That's how Antifa rolls.

Also, there has been a pipe bomb discovered at the RNC offices. Try blaming that on Trump supporters.

And there have been frozen water bottles found. Regular Antifa weapon.
    Plus additional speculation (they look like antifa? really?):

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Three infiltrators from antifa were in the capital building stirring up trouble. Don't even try to deny it, one of them has an antifa tatoo on his wrist. And the other two, just look like antifa thugs.

But, there were also some good Americans who have been forced to take action. It's a shame, but the real shame is it had to come to this.
    Followed by credible debunking:

Which is cast as false not based on its assertions but its source (incorrectly labeled in this case, which is also fairly common):

Please run to the nearest liberal site to find something....anything....to support whatever you wish the narrative to be. Good job.

Now don't get me wrong, I think people of all shapes, colors and political affiliations are capable of violence. This may well have been a bunch of MAGA guys storming the chambers, and I am going to assume it was because of where it happened and during which event, but just because some website begins with "factcheck" don't assume it is truly an unbiased platform just trying to get the truth out to you. I don't know if anyone has told you this, but you cannot believe everything you see on the internet (except ALL of my brilliant posts here on BB&B).

Usually it's good to wait a while to see what the truth actually is and not accept knee jerk reactions peddled on the internet (both ways). Otherwise you end up accepting stuff like "hands up, don't shoot" and other silly stuff. I'm a real data guy, and I know it usually takes a while to sort things out.
    Oh - Counter-evidence!

Which is also debunked:

Followed by "never mind all that I'm still factually correct even though the evidence I presented has been demonstrated to be false, not because I have new evidence, but because I just know it."

I mean, look, of course more details will come out. And who knows what will be uncovered? But y'all really need to look into my boy Willy from Ockham. If a big group walks over from a Trump "stop the steal" rally waving Trump flags and consisting of pro-Trump rightest groups (who aren't exactly hiding who they are) and takes action, it's probably them. I mean, they publicly planned it, and aren't exactly being coy at any point.

We don't have to dream of far-fetched theories to excuse them and/or include other groups to blame. Even the bad ones. If the police reports end up saying something surprising (as they sometimes do) then that's the time to rethink what happened. But when it looks like a duck, etc. . .

But really the details concern me less than the pattern. It's the same thing that the 18 page voter fraud thread is full of.

1. Assertion
    2. Totally debunked.
    3. No mention of "oops, you're right"
    4. New assertion (wilder and less likely than the last one)
    5. New evidence debunking it
    6. Personal attacks and denial of credibility of debunking evidence (not based on the actual evidence being presented, but on the source or . . .just "because")
    7. Rinse and repeat

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post

1. Assertion
    2. Totally debunked.
    3. No mention of "oops, you're right"
    4. New assertion (wilder and less likely than the last one)
    5. New evidence debunking it
    6. Personal attacks and denial of credibility of debunking evidence (not based on the actual evidence being presented, but on the source or . . .just "because")
    7. Rinse and repeat
    The pattern has become so predictable and reliable, you can set your watch to it.

+ Reply to Thread