+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 161 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969119 ... LastLast

Thread: The Violent Left

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I meant examples of their bullying behavior. Who have they “ bullied” and how?
    The entire upper management of the FBI, CIA, and DOJ under the Obama administration behaves as if it is their divine right to rule our nation. RINO Republicans like McCain are just as bad. They simply can not accept the verdict that was delivered on election night in 2016, and they're trying every way they can think of to undo the election. I'm being nice by calling it bullying. Calling it traitorous, criminal behavior is a more accurate description of your heroes.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    The entire upper management of the FBI, CIA, and DOJ under the Obama administration behaves as if it is their divine right to rule our nation. RINO Republicans like McCain are just as bad. They simply can not accept the verdict that was delivered on election night in 2016, and they're trying every way they can think of to undo the election. I'm being nice by calling it bullying. Calling it traitorous, criminal behavior is a more accurate description of your heroes.
    How about naming a specific tactic that is “bullying”?

Had Trump not said that he fired Comey to quiet the Russia thing and then offered other contradictory explanations, we probably wouldn’t have a special counsel today. The DOJ/FBI would have just done their investigations and made the arrests of those that were involved in the meddling.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The DOJ/FBI would have just done their investigations and made the arrests of those that were involved in the meddling.
    Still no arrests yet. Why not? Why is the DNC being protected?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Still no arrests yet. Why not? Why is the DNC being protected?
    Mueller is offering Tony Podesta immunity. It's amazing what the 'craps get away with.

I was asked recently if I would ever consider running for public office. I have thought about it. But, nah, I don't need the grief. But, if I did, I would run as a Democrat. As a (D)??? Say what! Yep...given what they get away with, I'd have to. Not only do I have skeletons in the closet, but my skeletons have skeletons!!!

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Had Trump not said that he fired Comey to quiet the Russia thing and then offered other contradictory explanations, we probably wouldn’t have a special counsel today. The DOJ/FBI would have just done their investigations and made the arrests of those that were involved in the meddling.
    Not only should Comey have been fired, but he should be indicted and prosecuted for the crimes he committed as head of the FBI. Why are you so unwilling to acknowledge the blatant political bias that existed or the crimes that were committed by the Obama DOJ, both before and after President Trump's election?

How about the naming of Robert Mueller as head of the special counsel and allowing him to name investigators that are 100% pro Democrat/Hillary? I called it bullying, but total political bias on the part of the DOJ is perhaps a better description. It isn't right, and it should not be allowed to stand. What we're witnessing is an attempted political coup against the President. Those responsible for destroying the United States Department of Justice under Obama need to be brought to justice themselves.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    These people are completely off the rails. It still boggles the mind that CNN had nothing to report in the way of riots, violence, or vandalism during the Clinton and Obama years. Not that I remember anyway. But now Fox News has a daily dose of crazy to report on folks from the left.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Here they go again. Heck, maybe they need a few teeth kicked in.

PORTLAND TENSE: FEARS OF BLOODSHED AT RALLY...
    FAR-RIGHT, ANTIFA FACE OFF...
    'INTENT TO ACT VIOLENTLY'...

I just returned from a weekend at the Stugis Motorcycle Rally (another thing checked off my bucket list). There were no signs of ANTIFA there, but lots of Trump suppers everywhere. With almost a million visitors expected over the ten day rally, it sure seems like it would be a good place for a violent ANTIFA demonstration. I'm sure it'd go over well.

Is there ever any ANTIFA violence anywhere other than deep blue states? You think they'd ever have the balls to mask up and attack Trump supporters at a rally in one of the red states? For their sake, I hope not. That's when things would get real for those ANTFA clowns.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Did you even read the article? This was about the violence caused last year by two alt-right groups.

“Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys, right-wing groups linked to violence at a previous Portland rally, planned to march in the city's Tom McCall Waterfront Park in support of Patriot Prayer founder Joey Gibson, who is running as a Republican for the US Senate.“

Puppy FormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to all

Did you even read the article? This was about the violence caused last year by two alt-right groups.

“Patriot Prayer and the Proud Boys, right-wing groups linked to violence at a previous Portland rally, planned to march in the city's Tom McCall Waterfront Park in support of Patriot Prayer founder Joey Gibson, who is running as a Republican for the US Senate.“
    That phrase "caused last year by two alt-right groups"...I don't think it means what you think it means.

In the quote, you used the phrase "linked to violence"....

If you dive deeper, you'll see that the violence occurred when Antif-type counter-protestors showed up to oppose legally permitted gatherings and protests. When violence ensues, you're attributing the causation to the group who followed all of the proper procedures required for a gathering in a public place, instead of the group who shows up with masks and provokes a confrontation.

Clearly, Patriot Prayer and Proud Boys welcome the confrontation with the Antifa types, and clearly, the police are looking after the Antifa-types safety by rightfully focusing their attention on the counter protestors, but the causation of violence doesn't follow from the mere fact that Patriot Prayer and The Proud Boys assemble.

I mean, not unless you're a fan of affirming the consequent.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Poke,

You're wasting your time offering logic to the likes of goosey. He's a flaming libtard….worst! he doesn't believe in Santa Claus...yeah, it's that bad.

BTW, what do you think of McNeese's new president, Dr. Daryl Burckel? Be careful how you answer. He's a personal friend, and former team mate in both junior high and in high school (Rummel High School). He also comes highly recommended, in his new position, by another close friend and former Vice-president of Finance at McNeese, Dr. Robert Turner. So, with those caveats, how is he doing?

Puppy FormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Poke,

You're wasting your time offering logic to the likes of goosey. He's a flaming libtard….worst! he doesn't believe in Santa Claus...yeah, it's that bad.

BTW, what do you think of McNeese's new president, Dr. Daryl Burckel? Be careful how you answer. He's a personal friend, and former team mate in both junior high and in high school (Rummel High School). He also comes highly recommended, in his new position, by another close friend and former Vice-president of Finance at McNeese, Dr. Robert Turner. So, with those caveats, how is he doing?
    I've been a Daryl Burckel fan since 1979. I was a freshman at McNeese in 1981, the year after he finished his eligibility and was a GA, working on his master's. As a defensive coach, he ran the scout team offense at practice my freshman year, so I got to know him very well. He's always been a stand up guy. I was hoping he'd throw his hat in the ring before the last guy was hired..

I ran into Dr. Turner a couple of years ago in the middle of nowhere. Work took me to the thriving metropolis of Simpson, La., and I was eating lunch in the one cafe type place near the only working traffic light in town and I look over and there's Dr. Turner, also eating lunch. Turns out he's from there originally...

Small world!

I think Daryl's gonna be great for the University.

Dr. Turner is teaching accounting at NSU. He's approaching 80 yrs old and is still going strong.

Glad to hear Daryl is doing well down at Lake Chuck. He's a fine fellow. I know being a prez of any university in Louisiana not named LSUBR A&M is a challenge. He can handle it.

+ Reply to Thread