+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 161 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Violent Left

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Again we see it is the left that is violent, with this violence at UC-Berkley. They didn't want a gay guy, from the UK, to speak at the MLK Center on campus, so they destroy property and violently attack bystanders. What caused their outrage? Well, they claim this speaker engages in hate SPEECH, so to show their disdain for hate SPEECH, they engage in actual HATE!

I will acknowledge that the administration at UC-Berkley has strongly condemned the violence, and defended the right of the speaker to speak. Okay. But, we'll see if they take any real tangible action against those who took part in the violence.
    Just another example of HATE trumping the "love trumps hate" movement

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Police in Portland, Ore. showed how it's done. Wow! bunch of anti-Trump creeps blocking an intersection, including stopping a city bus. Police in riot gear swoop in, shields and batons swinging. Take down several creeps, arresting them, and the rest of the scumbags scattering in every direction, running for their pitiful lives. Intersection cleared in a matter of seconds, to the cheers of onlookers.

Law and order is back!
    I hope someday something you are willing to fight for happens and while you're trying to make your voice heard, you get your ass kicked by some cops. I've read too much of your stuff over the years... you're a complete jerk, man. I feel bad for whoever has to listen to your insane-right politics at thanksgiving.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Trump supporters to the back of the bus

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tasneemnash...w4z#.vuQKODz1g
    I do like how one minute she is allegedly telling the guy she is going to get drunk and puke on his lap and then yelling at him and when the flight attendant comes to remove her from the plane she's like "my husbands mother died, have some respect".

Also the fact that she was acting like a lunatic while saying he put a lunatics finger on the button. All classic.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    I hope someday something you are willing to fight for happens and while you're trying to make your voice heard, you get your ass kicked by some cops.
    You can fight for something you believe in without having to get your ass kicked by some cops and without putting the general public in danger. Many have figured this out. This current bunch of asshats, not so much.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    I hope someday something you are willing to fight for happens and while you're trying to make your voice heard, you get your ass kicked by some cops. I've read too much of your stuff over the years... you're a complete jerk, man. I feel bad for whoever has to listen to your insane-right politics at thanksgiving.
    And you're a ****ing asshole.

Champ Bearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond reputeBearpaw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I do like how one minute she is allegedly telling the guy she is going to get drunk and puke on his lap and then yelling at him and when the flight attendant comes to remove her from the plane she's like "my husbands mother died, have some respect".

Also the fact that she was acting like a lunatic while saying he put a lunatics finger on the button. All classic.
    I found that quite ironic as well. Trying to play the pity me game...

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Last edited by JuBru; 02-04-2017 at 10:28 PM.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And yet the libs still have zero clue.
    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

Just more proof of evil hatred from the left looney.

PLAN FOR MORE BLOODSHED?
    Scalise shooter had handwritten list of Republican lawmakers' names

PLAN FOR MORE BLOODSHED?
    Scalise shooter had handwritten list of Republican lawmakers' names
    And yet the libs still have zero clue.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

GOP House candidate Robert Lowry held a campaign event at a Florida gun range in October 2009, where he fired gunshots at a silhouette that had his opponent Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s printed on it.

“You know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies.” - Sharon Angle

“If I could issue hunting permits, I would officially declare today opening day for liberals. The season would extend through November 2 and have no limits on how many taken as we desperately need to ‘thin’ the herd.”
    -Brad Goerhing

“Get on Target for Victory in November. Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office,” read an advertisement for the event called “Shoot a fully automatic M16 With Jesse Kelly.”

“Don’t retreat, instead- RELOAD!” - Sarah Palin after circulating a map with crosshairs over lawmakers who supported the ACA

“You know but other than me going over there with a gun and holding it to their head and maybe killing a couple of them, I don’t think they’re going to listen unless they get beat.” - John Sullivan

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”
    Donald Trump

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    GOP House candidate Robert Lowry held a campaign event at a Florida gun range in October 2009, where he fired gunshots at a silhouette that had his opponent Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s printed on it.

“You know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies.” - Sharon Angle

“If I could issue hunting permits, I would officially declare today opening day for liberals. The season would extend through November 2 and have no limits on how many taken as we desperately need to ‘thin’ the herd.”
    -Brad Goerhing

“Get on Target for Victory in November. Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office,” read an advertisement for the event called “Shoot a fully automatic M16 With Jesse Kelly.”

“Don’t retreat, instead- RELOAD!” - Sarah Palin after circulating a map with crosshairs over lawmakers who supported the ACA

“You know but other than me going over there with a gun and holding it to their head and maybe killing a couple of them, I don’t think they’re going to listen unless they get beat.” - John Sullivan

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”
    Donald Trump
    I was going to ask Mr. Tyler if he posted all this outrage when Gabby was shot but I resisted.

+ Reply to Thread