+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 161 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The Violent Left

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    GOP House candidate Robert Lowry held a campaign event at a Florida gun range in October 2009, where he fired gunshots at a silhouette that had his opponent Rep. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz’s printed on it.

“You know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies.” - Sharon Angle

“If I could issue hunting permits, I would officially declare today opening day for liberals. The season would extend through November 2 and have no limits on how many taken as we desperately need to ‘thin’ the herd.”
    -Brad Goerhing

“Get on Target for Victory in November. Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office,” read an advertisement for the event called “Shoot a fully automatic M16 With Jesse Kelly.”

“Don’t retreat, instead- RELOAD!” - Sarah Palin after circulating a map with crosshairs over lawmakers who supported the ACA

“You know but other than me going over there with a gun and holding it to their head and maybe killing a couple of them, I don’t think they’re going to listen unless they get beat.” - John Sullivan

“If she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people — maybe there is, I don’t know.”
    Donald Trump
    I have no idea if those things are actually true...but if they are, then they should be condemned for them. And in reality, people on BOTH sides do this sort of thing, and it is wrong. How did you feel about CNN's report the day prior to the inauguration about how, in the event of a disaster at the inauguration, an Obama cabinet member would become president?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kodawg View Post
    I was going to ask Mr. Tyler if he posted all this outrage when Gabby was shot but I resisted.
    Giffords was targeted because the shooter was obsessed with her. The shooter planned the attack for a long time before carrying it out. No political talk encouraged his behavior.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I have no idea if those things are actually true...but if they are, then they should be condemned for them. And in reality, people on BOTH sides do this sort of thing, and it is wrong. How did you feel about CNN's report the day prior to the inauguration about how, in the event of a disaster at the inauguration, an Obama cabinet member would become president?
    I think only Goerhing's comment and Lowry's action tread too far. Trump's and Angle's are barely borderline.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

I didn't see that report but looks like extreme planning to me. If something did happen to Trump and Obama at the inauguration, who would become President if Trump had not been sworn in?

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    Giffords was targeted because the shooter was obsessed with her. The shooter planned the attack for a long time before carrying it out. No political talk encouraged his behavior.
    That was the answer (excuse) I expected. I blame all these evil acts on the shooters not some political party. God I wish we could go back in time and just remain Americans instead of the divisive Rs and Ds.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I was going to ask Mr. Tyler if he posted all this outrage when Gabby was shot but I resisted.
    Read up and you will find that was a totally different situation. Yes both shooters are sick and deranged men I agree. And they both needed Christ in their lives. That said, one was totally politically motivated (James T. Hodgkinson) and the other (Jared Lee Loughner) seemed to be more of an obsession with the targeted Gabby. I'm strictly pointing out the left's political motivated violent rage and acts (I actually think is a tad mental illness in all honesty) by many of them that are hurting and dividing the country. The liberal media, Hollywood, liberal colleges and others have to stop! And I and the country would love to see them get over the election and calm the heck down ASAP. The conservatives side didn't do any of this when Obama was elected twice. We just don't!

EXCLUSIVE: Assassination List Found On James Hodgkinson’s Body

PETER HASSON
    Associate Editor

4:51 PM 06/16/

James T. Hodgkinson, the shooter who opened fire on dozens of Republican congressmen and staffers at a baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia, on Wednesday, had a list of Republican names in his pocket that was recovered by the FBI, The Daily Caller has learned.
    The news that the shooter had a list of names suggests the shooting was not a random outburst, but instead appears to be a premeditated political assassination.
    The list was written out on notepad paper and found in the shooter’s pocket, according to multiple sources with intimate knowledge of the situation, who spoke on condition of anonymity, citing the sensitivity of the investigation. The list of names included Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, TheDC has confirmed. Fox News reported after this story that Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, Tennessee Rep. Scott DesJarlais and Virginia Rep. Morgan Griffith are also on the list. All six congressmen are members of the House Freedom Caucus, which contains the lower chamber’s most conservative members.
    The FBI has contacted the congressmen to inform them of their inclusion on the list. Rep. Franks confirmed to Fox News that law enforcement officials have told him he is on the list.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

I didn't see that report but looks like extreme planning to me. If something did happen to Trump and Obama at the inauguration, who would become President if Trump had not been sworn in?
    That safeguard has been in place forever. Why would CNN report on it the day before, when it has never been reported in the past? Don't not be so dense.

Here: http://bfy.tw/CQIi

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

That safeguard has been in place forever. Why would CNN report on it the day before, when it has never been reported in the past? Don't not be so dense.

Here: http://bfy.tw/CQIi
    Aren't you making a mountain out of a molehill? Looks to me like CNN had nothing better to report that day. i.e., space filler. BTW, I don't see the Vice-President-elect being sworn in as President since he was never Vice-President. Probably the President would be selected by the House of Representatives.

I think the next President would be selected by the House of Representatives. Any Obama cabinet member would merely be an Acting President until the HR voted.

Interesting article.

The Left's violent DNA

Posted June 16, 2017 01:44 PM by Jeffrey Lord

T. Hodgkinson have in common?
    Answer: They all emerged from the murky depths of leftist politics. And all have a history of violence associated with their politics.
    The Klan, which came to life after the Civil War, has been accurately described by Columbia University historian Eric Foner as “a military force serving the interests of the Democratic Party.” University of North Carolina historian Allen Trelease has similarly described the Klan as the “terrorist arm of the Democratic Party.” PBS.org has this recounting of the Klan’s violent history:

MORE

https://www.conservativereview.com/a...ts-violent-dna

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Read up and you will find that was a totally different situation. Yes both shooters are sick and deranged men I agree. And they both needed Christ in their lives. That said, one was totally politically motivated (James T. Hodgkinson) and the other (Jared Lee Loughner) seemed to be more of an obsession with the targeted Gabby. I'm strictly pointing out the left's political motivated violent rage and acts (I actually think is a tad mental illness in all honesty) by many of them that are hurting and dividing the country. The liberal media, Hollywood, liberal colleges and others have to stop! And I and the country would love to see them get over the election and calm the heck down ASAP. The conservatives side didn't do any of this when Obama was elected twice. We just don't!

EXCLUSIVE: Assassination List Found On James Hodgkinson’s Body

PETER HASSON
    Associate Editor

4:51 PM 06/16/

James T. Hodgkinson, the shooter who opened fire on dozens of Republican congressmen and staffers at a baseball practice in Alexandria, Virginia, on Wednesday, had a list of Republican names in his pocket that was recovered by the FBI, The Daily Caller has learned.
    The news that the shooter had a list of names suggests the shooting was not a random outburst, but instead appears to be a premeditated political assassination.
    The list was written out on notepad paper and found in the shooter’s pocket, according to multiple sources with intimate knowledge of the situation, who spoke on condition of anonymity, citing the sensitivity of the investigation. The list of names included Alabama Rep. Mo Brooks, South Carolina Rep. Jeff Duncan and Arizona Rep. Trent Franks, TheDC has confirmed. Fox News reported after this story that Ohio Rep. Jim Jordan, Tennessee Rep. Scott DesJarlais and Virginia Rep. Morgan Griffith are also on the list. All six congressmen are members of the House Freedom Caucus, which contains the lower chamber’s most conservative members.
    The FBI has contacted the congressmen to inform them of their inclusion on the list. Rep. Franks confirmed to Fox News that law enforcement officials have told him he is on the list.

How do you feel about Ted Nugent?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

He is a great American!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

He is a great American!

How do you feel about Ted Nugent?
    Some of his views, as I understand them, I like very much. Like Pawdawg just stated I think "he is a great American" as I know it.
    But I would never pay for a concert of his and then have to hear his political opinions.
    Unfortunately I've paid to hear the liberal left singers and bands play and then heard them spew their stupid typical Hollywood/artist liberal crappola.

+ Reply to Thread