+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 161 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Violent Left

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

Going to pull a Ray, and post this insane right wing violence article here too.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/06/14/us/...www.cnn.com%2F

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post

This guy agrees with Islamists. Kill all gays.

I don't agree with this at all. I believe you "hate the sin, but love the sinner." Murder violates the 5th Commandment. God will judge all of us. If He deems homosexuality to be a sin, then He will judge them accordingly.

I condemn this guy's position on this issue.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

This guy is nuts. Like so many preachers who teach half the truth. Is it wrong, yes. Is God clear on the consequence, yes. Is it our job to carry out the sentence for this sin, no.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

I don't agree with this at all. I believe you "hate the sin, but love the sinner." Murder violates the 5th Commandment. God will judge all of us. If He deems homosexuality to be a sin, then He will judge them accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    This guy is nuts. Like so many preachers who teach half the truth. Is it wrong, yes. Is God clear on the consequence, yes. Is it our job to carry out the sentence for this sin, no.
    If true, I totally agree 110% with dawg80 and techman05 statements above. At least conservatives agree and will admit that this man is sick and mislead, like Islam, if indeed he stated these comments. Liberal Dems never admit any of their "sick sheep fold" is bat smit crazy. That said, the GOP would never claim room for this type speech of thought. In fact, I would give it about a 50% chance this "Kill all gays" Fritz dude is conflicted and potentially bisexual or has gay tendencies himself. Hey, just a thought.

BTW, here is where and to how many this sicko "preached to".

"The church Fritts leads operates out of a storefront in Knoxville. WATE attended a service on June 12 and reported 16 people attended."

Not exactly the number of folks like the left's "community organizing" via social media violent riots like Afad and some of the radical black movements and reactions to police action
    ect..

Oh and nobody did anything violent due to his rambled nonsence "preaching".

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    If true, I totally agree with dawg80 and techman05 statements above. BTW, here is where and to how many this sicko "preached to".

"The church Fritts leads operates out of a storefront in Knoxville. WATE attended a service on June 12 and reported 16 people attended."
    If True? There is a video of parts of the sermon and an interview with this Baptist preacher.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    If true, I totally agree 110% with dawg80 and techman05 statements above. At least conservatives agree and will admit that this man is sick and mislead, like Islam, if indeed he stated these comments. Liberal Dems never admit any of their "sick sheep fold" is bat smit crazy. That said, the GOP would never claim room for this type speech of thought. In fact, I would give it about a 50% chance this "Kill all gays" Fritz dude is conflicted and potentially bisexual or has gay tendencies himself. Hey, just a thought.

BTW, here is where and to how many this sicko "preached to".

Not exactly the number of folks like the left's "community organizing" via social media violent riots like Afad and some of the radical black movements and reactions to police action
    ect..

Oh and nobody did anything violent due to his rambled nonsence "preaching".
    If True? There is a video of parts of the sermon and an interview with this Baptist preacher.
    Yeppers, "if true" like I just stated above. With new high tech's ability to manufacture peoples speech and patterns and match with different video clips these days; who knows.
    We are all going to have to rethink news and social media reporting, fake news and video clips.

You don’t apply nearly the same level of scrutiny to articles that support your beliefs. That is definition of confirmation bias.

You don’t apply nearly the same level of scrutiny to articles that support your beliefs. That is definition of confirmation bias.
    Not my fault. Like I stated above, the world has changed in the last few months vs. "new high tech's ability to manufacture peoples speech and patterns and match with different video clips these days; so who knows.
    We are all going to have to rethink news and social media reporting, fake news and video clips."

Example would be liberals explanation of the latest Pelosi drunken speech video.

Not my fault. Like I stated above, the world has changed in the last few months vs. "new high tech's ability to manufacture peoples speech and patterns and match with different video clips these days; so who knows.
    We are all going to have to rethink news and social media reporting, fake news and video clips."

Example would be liberals explanation of the latest Pelosi drunken speech video.
    No, it is your fault that you apply different levels of scrutiny to articles that support your political and religious beliefs and those that don’t.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

No, it is your fault that you apply different levels of scrutiny to articles that support your political and religious beliefs and those that don’t.
    OMG! the pot calling the kettle black.

You were speaking about a video above my friend.

You didn’t bold “If True” in reference to the Iran boat video or any other videos you post links to.

You didn’t bold “If True” in reference to the Iran boat video or any other videos you post links to.
    I trust our American military and their intel vs. the Iranian government saying we did it. You don't?

I bet Obama/Hillary/Biden/AOC/Bernie "Col. Sanders" and Pelosi believe the Iranian mullahs and government over our great American military.

I trust our American military and their intel vs. the Iranian government saying we did it. You don't?

I bet Obama/Hillary/Biden/AOC/Bernie "Col. Sanders" and Pelosi believe the Iranian mullahs and government over our great American military.
    Of course I do. Do you also trust our intel that says Russia interfered in our election to help Trump and hurt Hillary?

Originally Posted by Guisslapp

Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS

Originally Posted by Guisslapp

Of course I do. Do you also trust our intel that says Russia interfered in our election to help Trump and hurt Hillary?
    Hell no I don't until proven true! That wasn't our great American military intel.! That was hugely biased "Deep State" intel seeking to destroy Trump too as well as the American election process and create chaos; until proven different. And it was the Russians using Hillary and the DNC own hacked computers against them and Trump. Dang you are blinded by Hillary, the DNC, Obama, biased and "soon to be indicted" Mueller and Comey and their traitor ilk's BS ect...

+ Reply to Thread