+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 161 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast

Thread: The Violent Left

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: The Violent Left

Well, well......again all of these murders and murderer want-a-be's, no matter their politics or religion, are sicko's needing medication, help and put away and/or never allowed to carry, purchase or have guns. And murdering anyone is a hate crime!

Dayton killer's demonic notebook scrawls...

Satanic rituals...

Meth smoker...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

It continues.

TRIBAL: ANGRY MOB BEATS MAGA SUPPORTER AT BAR...

A man in Portland took his wife out for a night on the town on Friday, and he ended up with a gashed and bloody nose, with two suspects facing charges, all over the man’s apparent support of President Trump.

The modern day left strikes again. Two suspects below:

Leopold A. Hauser and Adebisi A. Okuneye mugshots

Portland police say a man and woman were arrested early Saturday morning for assault, and the man who was attack says it’s all because of his “Make America Great Again” hat.
    At around 12:50 a.m., officers responded to the report of a disturbance at the Growler’s Taproom, located in the 3300 block of Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard.
    Luke Lenzner told FOX 12 that he and his wife were on a date night. He said right when they got there, they were attacked outside the patio by people upset about the hat.
    “I got mobbed by everybody that was in that bar outside. People came from the inside out – just circled me and my wife,” said Lenzner.
    Lenzner attests that things escalated between people outside the bar. That’s when police say 22-year-old Leopold A. Hauser and 23-year-old Adebisi A. Okuneye assaulted Lenzner and his wife.
    “Surrounding me, like literally surrounding me, pushing me. I’m just trying to get through, trying to stop the person from hitting me, from taking my hat, and then I get sucker punched,” Lenzner told FOX 12.
    The suspects were arrested a few blocks away.
    Both Hauser and Okuneye were booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center on charges of third-degree assault. They are expected to be arraigned Monday.
    Witnesses, including the bartender, say Lenzner was the one who started it. In security footage, he can be seen pointing to his hat and saying something as he left, and witnesses say that’s what started it all.
    Police say Lenzner never involved himself physically in the altercation.
    Hauser and Okuneye were released on their own recognizance, due in court on Monday. We’ll see if district attorney Rod Underhill will once again play political favorites and drop all charges.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It continues.

TRIBAL: ANGRY MOB BEATS MAGA SUPPORTER AT BAR...

A man in Portland took his wife out for a night on the town on Friday, and he ended up with a gashed and bloody nose, with two suspects facing charges, all over the man’s apparent support of President Trump.

The modern day left strikes again. Two suspects below:

Leopold A. Hauser and Adebisi A. Okuneye mugshots

Portland police say a man and woman were arrested early Saturday morning for assault, and the man who was attack says it’s all because of his “Make America Great Again” hat.
    At around 12:50 a.m., officers responded to the report of a disturbance at the Growler’s Taproom, located in the 3300 block of Southeast Hawthorne Boulevard.
    Luke Lenzner told FOX 12 that he and his wife were on a date night. He said right when they got there, they were attacked outside the patio by people upset about the hat.
    “I got mobbed by everybody that was in that bar outside. People came from the inside out – just circled me and my wife,” said Lenzner.
    Lenzner attests that things escalated between people outside the bar. That’s when police say 22-year-old Leopold A. Hauser and 23-year-old Adebisi A. Okuneye assaulted Lenzner and his wife.
    “Surrounding me, like literally surrounding me, pushing me. I’m just trying to get through, trying to stop the person from hitting me, from taking my hat, and then I get sucker punched,” Lenzner told FOX 12.
    The suspects were arrested a few blocks away.
    Both Hauser and Okuneye were booked into the Multnomah County Detention Center on charges of third-degree assault. They are expected to be arraigned Monday.
    Witnesses, including the bartender, say Lenzner was the one who started it. In security footage, he can be seen pointing to his hat and saying something as he left, and witnesses say that’s what started it all.
    Police say Lenzner never involved himself physically in the altercation.
    Hauser and Okuneye were released on their own recognizance, due in court on Monday. We’ll see if district attorney Rod Underhill will once again play political favorites and drop all charges.
    Knowing basic self defense is imperative these days. Had this Trump supporter been properly trained in self defense, this encounter would have had an entirely different outcome. Had they assaulted me or one of many others that I know, these two thugs would both be in the hospital today.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

It may be necessary to cary a stun device if you want to wear a MAGA hat or Betsy Ross flag cap . I don't want to say gun. This is due to 24 hour attack by news media and "leaders of groups" supporting illegal behaviours. We need a change of heart and I don't see anyone on the horizon capable of doing that. So sad.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Knowing basic self defense is imperative these days. Had this Trump supporter been properly trained in self defense, this encounter would have had an entirely different outcome. Had they assaulted me or one of many others that I know, these two thugs would both be in the hospital today.
    Sadly you would probably be in jail too. You're right to defend yourself isn't what it once was.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Sadly you would probably be in jail too. You're right to defend yourself isn't what it once was.
    Proper self defense training includes training on how to prevent that very thing from happening. Not saying anything is 100%, but if a person is truly in fear of personal harm or even their life, he has the right to defend himself. He does in Louisiana at least. Maybe that's why we never hear of attacks like this here at home.

This woman doesn't even live in the USA.

Former Canadian PM ripped for 'disgusting' tweet saying she's 'rooting' for Dorian hit on Mar-a-Lago

Former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell said Thursday that she wished for Hurricane Dorian to make a "direct hit" on President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Florida.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    This woman doesn't even live in the USA.

Former Canadian PM ripped for 'disgusting' tweet saying she's 'rooting' for Dorian hit on Mar-a-Lago

Former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell said Thursday that she wished for Hurricane Dorian to make a "direct hit" on President Trump's Mar-a-Lago club in Florida.

But is she a violent leftists or just a stupid Canuck? Same thing?

These people are ill!

Survey: Half of liberals believe in 'violence against the rich'

'People might want to watch their backs'

Survey: Half of liberals believe in '

Dang they just love violence!!

Controversial 'SLAVE PLAY' Opens on Broadway; Begins with Graphic Sex, Ends with Rape...

'JOKER' JITTERS: VIOLENCE FEARS SIMMER...^
    From the October 04, 2019 10:53:21 GMT edition of the Drudge Report.

Army warns soldiers to be ready for potential violence by incels at 'Joker' screenings: reports

Military commanders are warning service members about the potential for mass shootings at screenings of the upcoming film "Joker", according to media reports.
    Sep 25, 2019

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The violent leftists showing their true colors again last night.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Paid by George Soros to wear the hat and do this. Nothing to see here.

Next!

+ Reply to Thread