+ Reply to Thread
Page 58 of 161 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: The Violent Left

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

It is way past time for the Right...which is right...to adopt a Captain Sisko approach to such matters...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Infowars crew brutally attacked at a Comrade Sanders event. Stupid thing is someone connected to the crew was shouting "Don't let the DNC steal the nomination from Sanders!" and for that some of Comrade Sanders' followers took exception and attacked. One crewman had to go the hospital for stitches. Sounds like the Infowars crew was in solidarity with the Sanders revolution. Of course, they are just moronic Neanderthals incapable of rational thought. Maybe they just heard "...DNC..." and that triggered their natural violent tendencies.

Now, our resident libs will try to tell us that Infowars (Alex Jones) is just a looney right-wing organization, blah, blah, blah...but they (Infowars) declare allegiance to no political party, save for perhaps the Libertarian Party. They are anti-big government. They also present MORE facts in a single story than the lamestream media puts out in a week! Of course, they then spin those facts with an extreme anti-big government bias. But if you have an IQ above say...60...you can readily discern the difference between the facts and their editorial spin. But, that 60 threshold eliminates 90+% of libtards...including a few of our very own, I'm afraid.

Anyway, regardless of what you may think of Infowars' political leanings, it does not excuse a vicious attack. Another example of the Violent Left.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Infowars crew brutally attacked at a Comrade Sanders event. Stupid thing is someone connected to the crew was shouting "Don't let the DNC steal the nomination from Sanders!" and for that some of Comrade Sanders' followers took exception and attacked. One crewman had to go the hospital for stitches. Sounds like the Infowars crew was in solidarity with the Sanders revolution. Of course, they are just moronic Neanderthals incapable of rational thought. Maybe they just heard "...DNC..." and that triggered their natural violent tendencies.

Now, our resident libs will try to tell us that Infowars (Alex Jones) is just a looney right-wing organization, blah, blah, blah...but they (Infowars) declare allegiance to no political party, save for perhaps the Libertarian Party. They are anti-big government. They also present MORE facts in a single story than the lamestream media puts out in a week! Of course, they then spin those facts with an extreme anti-big government bias. But if you have an IQ above say...60...you can readily discern the difference between the facts and their editorial spin. But, that 60 threshold eliminates 90+% of libtards...including a few of our very own, I'm afraid.

Anyway, regardless of what you may think of Infowars' political leanings, it does not excuse a vicious attack. Another example of the Violent Left.
    They've been doing this on college campuses and virtually everywhere they gather for so long, it's not really even news anymore. It's just accepted that you will be physically assaulted if you happen to disagree with them and make that disagreement known (even by something so simple as wearing the wrong cap).

A sad state of affairs.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

There is a thread on democratic underground where many are posting/hoping a massive corona virus outbreak happens in US to take down Trump. They also hope it attacks Republicans and their families. These people are truly sick.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

This entire paragraph is a lie (except maybe the second anti-government phrase).

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    There is a thread on democratic underground where many are posting/hoping a massive corona virus outbreak happens in US to take down Trump. They also hope it attacks Republicans and their families. These people are truly sick.
    You have people here regularly calling for the killing of people for various mindbogglingly stupid reasons. How is that any different?

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post

You have people here regularly calling for the killing of people for various mindbogglingly stupid reasons. How is that any different?

Please expand on this. Other than terrorist, I can't imagine myself calling for killing of people.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

This entire paragraph is a lie (except maybe the second anti-government phrase).

I call bullshit on your post. Prove me wrong.

JuBru is one of our resident libtards with IQ issues...he is full of bullshit.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    I call bullshit on your post. Prove me wrong.
    If asking about the Alex Jones part, I can’t help you there. It just is what it is. Only the truly gullible and spiteful don't see how fictional it is.

And as far as the call for killing part, I’m using a broad and inclusive definition of kill. Several posters, and you know who they are, have made usually cryptic but often explicit post of wanting to kill people not like them. Sometimes they wrap it as “self-defense” that’s not really self-defense. Sometimes it’s just because they don’t like something. Sometimes it’s just because the ends justify the means. Maybe you missed all the “new civil war” talk? Or the “hope it doesn’t happen but if it does” talk? Or the “every democrat should die” talk? Or the “execute them all for treason” talk? Or just any of the posts where the hope is the person holding the opposite view would either die, kill themselves, or cause someone (or the poster) to be able to do it? Or the support for people that think any of those and similar things?

Could I give you specific posts? If I had the time and resources, sure. But I don’t, even while being bed-ridden the past few days. And you already know the posts. You’ve read them. You’ve probably laughed at them or thought nothing of them.

JuBru is one of our resident libtards with IQ issues...he is full of bullshit.
    [deleted]
    Last edited by JuBru; 02-27-2020 at 10:53 PM. Reason: Defenses were down. Anger got the best of me.

Me thinketh Jubru dost protest too much... must have hit very close to home. But, actually, all anyone has to do is read any of his posts, just pick a few at random. Just like Goosey it's all anti-American, Trump-bashing. The Dems (libs) never do anything wrong...even when they fake dossiers...and Trump never does anything right...even as the country is doing great. So, you can stick it up your ass...just ask Goosey to pull out first.

Yes, people lying gets to me, especially when it's about me. You know this. It's why you do it. Because no matter how many times you do it, it will always get to me. Just stop lying. Stop making up bullshit. It's not hard. I've never lied to you or anyone else here. I know what I am and it's not a lefty, or a Democrat, or anything else like that. I am left of you, but only because you are so far right there is almost nothing that isn't left of you. Neither I nor Guiss are anti-American. He's very clearly anti-Trump, but I have never shown anti-Trump bias. Silence is not support or opposition. You never see me blindly defending or attacking anyone. I don't make up bullshit just cause.

Oh, but there are a LOT of people to the right of me. A few on this board, and millions out in the real world. No...it's true.

As for the rest, well, you say "Silence is not support or opposition." Yet, you are only vocal when you are posting something anti-Trump, anti-Repub, anti-conservative/right wing. On this very page, you called out posters for what you say are inflammatory comments against the Left and did not comment, at all, on the physical violence visited on the Infowars crew. Not one word of condemnation of Comrade Sanders' followers for a violent act.

So, save your whining for someone more gullible.

Oh, but there are a LOT of people to the right of me. A few on this board, and millions out in the real world. No...it's true.
    I did say almost.

As for the rest, well, you say "Silence is not support or opposition." Yet, you are only vocal when you are posting something anti-Trump, anti-Repub, anti-conservative/right wing.
    I have not posted anything anti-Trump, anti-Repub, or anti-conservative/right wing. Calling either out for doing something stupid isn't being anti-that-thing. Most of my posts (on the Pawlitics board) of late are just facts or sources.

On this very page, you called out posters for what you say are inflammatory comments against the Left and did not comment, at all, on the physical violence visited on the Infowars crew.
    I stopped making affirmation post a long time ago. You and others have gone so far off the deep-end you really don't need affirmation.

It didn't need to be said that what happened to them was wrong here. But you didn't leave it at calling out that. You just had to praise Infowars as a wonderful source of fact when it is really nothing of the sort. The vitriol you have for CNN and what the left has Fox News is what you and everyone should have for Inforwars. They are the very model of a modern major fake news. That needs to be challenged when someone who wants to stake the sole claim of purity and righteousness is saying anything good about Infowars.

Not one word of condemnation of Comrade Sanders' followers for a violent act.
    Again, it didn't need to be said here.

And unlike you, I have to deal with those assholes (Sanders' followers) every day. Telling them why it was wrong is more important and helpful than affirming you.

BS!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And unlike you, I have to deal with those assholes (Sanders' followers) every day. Telling them why it was wrong is more important .
    Yes, please hammer those Col. Sanders followers.

+ Reply to Thread