+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2411

Thread: The Violent Left

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Re: The Violent Left

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    That matters not. It’s how the couple felt (obviously very threatened), that matters.
    Oh, it matters. They'll need to prove that they had legitimate concern for their well being. You can't point guns at people because they break a gate you don't own...even if they're brown.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Sure it does. Somebody has to in that situation.
    If you feel that way, you are not a responsible gun owner.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

A good friend, a fellow historian/tour guide, which is how I met him, is also an out-spoken non-apologetic "Southerner" who has a very active presence on social media. Needless to say he draws the ire of some who disagree with his personal points of view. Recently it has heated up. He doesn't back down from those who try to intimidate him into silence. Well, not too surprisingly the angry Left, tired of him crushing their asinine arguments, have taken to making threats. And, apparently, it got to the point where actual death threats have been made. The police were notified.

Two nights ago he was approached by two men when he was leaving a store. They uttered all kinds of threats, cussed him out, etc...and it was only the appearance of a police car which happened to be cruising the parking lot that allowed him to reach his car and then drive off. Last night someone broke a window in his house and reached in to unlock the window...presumably to enter his house and do harm. Rosie had other ideas.

Rosie is a rather large, ill-tempered Rottweiler, 90 pounds, and not prone to taking lightly to intruders. My friend tells me, gun in hand, he switched on the light and saw a gloved-hand, dark gray sleeved arm firmly in the jaws of Rosie. The owner of that arm was screaming like "a little baby girl" and was finally able to yank it free, fleeing the scene, but leaving behind a bunch, and I mean a bunch! of blood...and probably a pound of flesh too. The police were called. One officer responded to his house to take pics, etc...other officers went to the emergency room. Sure enough, two young fellows, one holding a mangled limb wrapped in a towel, were seeking medical assistance. Both admitted to being at the house, seeking entry, and both were arrested and charged, and will probably face more charges come Monday when the DA gets involved.

I saw pics of the scene and the blood-smeared face of a very satisfied Rosie.

Those two idiots don't know it, but Rosie saved their lives. They were dead meat...

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

So, your friend is getting Rosie all the treats and the largest steak in Louisiana, right? Maybe two: one for each asshole. That's a good girl.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    So, your friend is getting Rosie all the treats and the largest steak in Louisiana, right? Maybe two: one for each asshole. That's a good girl.
    I guess you don't approve of this fellow, a right-winger, protecting himself and his home. Maybe he, and Rosie, will be charged with assault. That would please the libs.

It does show how dogs can be very helpful in home defense. I think people have a primal fear of animals, including big, ferocious dogs with "big, nasty teeth." In 99% of the cases such intruders will be focused on the attacking dog(s) and not paying attention to the armed human occupant. My two "killers" and my other two, who might bark and participate in the attack, probably from behind, are 80 and 62 pounds, respectively, and mixed breeds. But I have already seen what they can do...and my hand is healing nicely from the other day. I really just need them to distract intruders. I'll handle the rest. Of course, that's what my friend thought too when his silent alarm went off, the flashing light on the panel indicating which window had been disturbed. He was gonna put buckshot into those morons at point-blank range. Ouch! Rosie changed the scenario...

And! it also shows you what we are heading toward. An update...on his social media site this afternoon he's gotten some more thinly veiled threats, and a bunch of "how dare you do that!" Some think he should allow intruders to enter his home, and I guess do whatever they like. After all, it's his fault for daring to have different opinions than the violent left.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Some people just aren’t cut out for social media it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Some people just aren’t cut out for social media it seems.
    Right! as determined by your political leaning. If you're a lefty then by all means, social media away! But if you are a true American patriot, well...just stay off of it, thankyaverymuch. That about right, Goosey?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I guess you don't approve of this fellow, a right-winger, protecting himself and his home. Maybe he, and Rosie, will be charged with assault. That would please the libs.
    Wrong, as usual.

I disagree, JuBru, you say I'm wrong, but I think it would indeed please libs for Rosie the Dog to be charged with assault...and her human master too.

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    I watched the video.
    I suppose that you stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night too.

I was commenting on the part about me.

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I was commenting on the part about me.
    If that is true then at least you're not a hypocrite about Americans protecting themselves, like your fellow libs are.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    I suppose that you stayed at the Holiday Inn Express last night too.
    Nope, but I can read the laws. Paired with the video, this is pretty clear. They’re innocent until proven guilty (God bless America), but you guys acting like this charge is ridiculous either don’t understand the law or your tribalism is keeping you from comprehending it.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Speaking of poor gun form and control..

3 accidentally shot as black militia members face off in Louisville

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post

How'd that pic from Mogadishu get in here?

+ Reply to Thread